• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
    the night before lol

women can be so cruel
    Cruel?

Pac sleeping around is what's wrong. You think that woman isn't ashamed to go out every day with a straight face knowing her husband is a damn cheat? And EVERYONE knows.

LOL.

I can't stand cheats man, if you want to sleep around, go for it, just don't disrespect your wife like that. Divorce, then bang all the @ss you want.

Comment

But she can't leave him!.... It's St. Emmanuel that we're talking about here!

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        I don't care what you think you know because of what you read on the internet, bottomline is you can't use that as an excuse for Pac looking like he did against JMM last time out. Mosley went through similar sh|t and it didn't stop him from performing at his best.

Why not?

I didn't know boxers are all the same and predictable? Situation is exactly the same too?

Comment

woah.. talk about a b!tch move..

Comment

damn, the ***** even had to stop playin basketball.:gay:

Comment

if this really did happen it could explain Manny's inability to beat Marquez convincingly cos surely his mind woulda been all over the place.. thats something which could throw anyones focus off, getting served like that the night before the fight.. its like his wife was trying to make him lose the fight or something.. maybe she wants him to quit that bad that she tried to throw him off his game with this move.. dangerous wife for any boxer..

Comment

Originally posted by Phix View Post
                if this really did happen it could explain Manny's inability to beat Marquez convincingly cos surely his mind woulda been all over the place.. thats something which could throw anyones focus off, getting served like that the night before the fight.. its like his wife was trying to make him lose the fight or something.. maybe she wants him to quit that bad that she tried to throw him off his game with this move.. dangerous wife for any boxer..
                Yeah, because he must have been getting divorced the first 2 times too.....

Comment

Sorry Manny. That blows

Comment

Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                    Yeah, because he must have been getting divorced the first 2 times too.....
                    everyone thought pac had improved so much that he would crush marquez in the third fight.. maybe this is why he didn't.. but marquez is a bada$$ no doubt.. i had him winning the fight a few of the times i scored it..

Comment

doesnt surprise me- you could see his mind was elsewhere that night, and he was nowhere near 100%

That said, he still won about 8 or 9 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X