No announcement yet.

Are you a Tim Bradley fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Precision View Post
    I'm actually surprised how many yes votes there was.

You would think based on how most on the fans on here talk about Bradley that his number of fans was the equivalent to someone's hand.
    i'm not surprised at all this forum has a lot of bandwagon jumpers. when khan lost that damned fight everybody started hopping on bradley wagon even though he fought practically nobody recently and openly ducked khan. **** a sport where the best duck the best and have no shame admitting it.......
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=484305

Comment

I don't like Bradley for the same reason I don't like Khan. They both talk mad ****, while they both haven't really fought anyone. Khan can't keep Floyd's dick out of his mouth, and Bradley's balls got HUUUUGE after Khan got beat by Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        He is and doesn't do anything particularly great.
        He does everything good, which is the very definition of not being limited.

Comment

Bradley is underrrated and if he's the one who fights Pac, i hope he does, and even if he loses...people will definitely know his name. And if he actually wins, imagine how popular he'd be then.

How can you blame him? If you got a chance for a megafight, would you personally risk the chance to someone who's a threat? Plus Bradley was frustrated by his promoter, Gary shaw. You could see it in his tone of voice that he was annoyed that he had to fight Alexander so soon. He wanted the fight to gain more hype first, which makes sense.

I honestly think Bradley would've fought Khan if he didn't get promised a fight against Pacquiao. Its a business. He got a tune up fight for a mil dollars. He knows what he's doing.

Bradley would give Pac problems. like Andre Ward, he's actually a smart infighter compared to Margs or Cotto, can fight on the back foot, has good speed, and can definitely counter Pac.

Pac loves guys who blindly come forward or try to find at mid range, but is frustrated when he fights guys who have intelligent pressure or can fight on the backfoot. Bradley also has the blue print to defeat Pac with marquez's strategy. of the potential opponents, Bradley is the only one who could carry it out imo. Peterson possibly.

Pac-Bradley 2012!
          Last edited by TheSlickster; 01-03-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            He is and doesn't do anything particularly great.
            Bradley is well-rounded and that can take you (relatively) far in today's boxing world.

Bradley has fought and beaten several different styles, that says something.

Comment

Bradley has foughten:

A switch hitter who had home town advantage(Witter)
              Better counter puncher who knocked him down twice(Holt)
              A guy with faster hand speed and power(Alexander)
              A guy who's good on the inside and outside(Peterson)
              A way past it very gifted counter puncher(Casamayor)

That resume alone ****s over Khan's...

Barrera(Way past it Barrera)
              Malignaggi(B level fighter who's best win was against Chipmunk faced Juan Diaz)
              Maidana(went life to death with a way past it morales)
              McClosky(B level fighter who was giving him problems cuz of his elusiveness)
              Judah(faded and past it)
              Peterson(lost to him)

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                Bradley has foughten:

A switch hitter who had home town advantage(Witter)
                Better counter puncher who knocked him down twice(Holt)
                A guy with faster hand speed and power(Alexander)
                A guy who's good on the inside and outside(Peterson)
                A way past it very gifted counter puncher(Casamayor)

That resume alone ****s over Khan's...

Barrera(Way past it Barrera)
                Malignaggi(B level fighter who's best win was against Chipmunk faced Juan Diaz)
                Maidana(went life to death with a way past it morales)
                McClosky(B level fighter who was giving him problems cuz of his elusiveness)
                Judah(faded and past it)
                Peterson(lost to him)
                I don't think i've ever seen such a biased comparison of resumes

No seriously, most *****s/*******s wouldn't go that far

Comment

Working...
                X