Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is conor a pillow puncher or floyd has iron chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Conor is a good puncher especially with the straight left. Of course Mayweather has a great chin. He has proven that by fighting so many good punchers without ever being down. Conor's power is good but not on a par with the big punchers like Cotto, Mosley or Canelo.

Comment

I wonder what the poster GGG thinks?

Comment

Mayweather has a far better chin than any UFC fighter PFP in my opinion. Top boxers have better chins than MMA fighters or they wouldn't make it to the top.

Comment

Conor has no power at all.

Literally nothing on his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
            I wonder what the poster GGG thinks?
            He thinks Conor won the fight and celebrated the victory with his Irish fans.

Comment

like a poster said already . he doesnt know how to transfer his weight. He needs to be taught how to punch really. he could get more power with proper technique

Comment

He couldn't even hit Floyd with a hard, flush shot, so saying he has no power at all holds no merit.

Floyd has a damn good chin though, but that's largely because he doesn't get hit on it often. Guys who don't hit much tend to have great chins.

Comment

You forgot both he has a good chin but Connor is a pillow puncher had he been this one punch KO artist the MMA sets him out to be Mayweather would have been knocked out with that upper cut coming from a guy 20 pounds heavier

Comment

Both. In 50 fights you can literally count the times he's been hurt. Connor also does not know how to sit on his punches or rotate correctly to actually punch through his target.

Comment

Both, maybe Connor has the ability to punch harder, but taking off his punches was the only way he could land on Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X