Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you miss most from the Tim Bradley, Juan Marquez, Robert Guerrero & Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez. Even though he KO'd my guy, Pac, he's still a masterful combination puncher, and always put on a damn good show.

Comment

Bradley. He really did give his all in the ring. Love his fights. Sad, I think he could have been in a few more instant classics.

Comment

I think in order to miss someone you need to notice that they are gone. Theoretically marquez and bradley have been retired for quite a while...given the distance between fights. Its possible that cotto is retired also...dependent on wether an "injury" postpones his supposed last fight. It could be said that klit has been retired for a long time as well....and that the joshua money fight was too good to turn down...but at least wlad fought only the best available fighters and didnt need tune ups or turn down fights over money or glove size or any other of the dozen excuses available to avoid fights these days. So i vote Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Bradley. He really did give his all in the ring. Love his fights. Sad, I think he could have been in a few more instant classics.
          A few more ? The Provodnikov fight was a really Good fight , Maybe classic . But aside from that Bradleys fights we're pretty fun to watch . To say classic though ?
          Now JMM gave us Classics ( and Yes Bradley beat him ) .

Comment

Tim Bradley !!! The dog in him made me a fan. Beautiful to watch when he relied on his brain. Fun as hell to watch when he relied on his ba11s and physical strength.

Comment

I miss the prime Marquez the most. However he was very old for a boxer and his retirement was way over due. He should have retired years ago. I don't think a younger Marquez would ever lose to Bradley even though Bradley is a very good fighter himself. Bradley was wise to retire at a fairly young age. He was smart with his money and all those wars he was in were starting to take their toll. Wlad was way past 40 with nothing to prove. Guerrero was losing to guys he used to easily beat so retirement was the obvious choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                A few more ? The Provodnikov fight was a really Good fight , Maybe classic . But aside from that Bradleys fights we're pretty fun to watch . To say classic though ?
                Now JMM gave us Classics ( and Yes Bradley beat him ) .
                Of course, JMM in many good fights and better than Bradley. I liked watching Bradley more, though, because you never knew if he was going to pull it off.

Comment

Marquez

The better of the list

Comment

Only Marquez cuz he is my favorite fighter of the 00's...

Im glad wlad is gone so i dont have to put up with his clinchfests and bradley i wont lose any sleep over either. I never found him exciting.

Comment

Bradley. He was not an underachiever in my opinion, he just had a short career. But he made the most of his wins and retires with a strong resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X