Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Klitschkos never fought each other but Undertake and Kane did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    I truly know nothing about wrestling. I used to love It as a kid and punishment used to consist of not being allowed to watch It. Hulk Hogan was the biggest star at the time, but Macho Man Randy Savage was my favorite.

Those guys do take a hell of a beating.

I just wanted to point out that a lot of people act like the Klitschkos CAN NEVER FIGHT because they were brothers and that's some taboo shyt. That's not true, they didn't fight because it was not in their persona. I don't blame them, but hate it when people act like brother hurting brother is some surreal stuff that never happens. It happens throughout history, it happens in business, and it happens in sports entertainment.

Comment

There was no rivalry, and they knew that Vitali would win the fight anyway.

Comment

Great thread.

Comment

Dude, are you serious? Wresting is FAKE. Even my 86 year-old grandmother recognizes that. Unlike boxing, the injuries suffered in professional wrestling are ACCIDENTAL! The Undertaker and Cain are NOT biological brothers! The Bachelor is a scripted series where the outcome is PREDERTERMINED! CNN is NOT fake news! Russia actually DID INTERFERE in the U.S. Presidential election. And, your mother, grandmother, aunt or whoever told you that you were as good looking as Brad Pitt LIED TO YOU!

Conspiracy theories and lies are just that -- conspiracy theories and lies!

Comment

[QUOTE=JasonBoxing;17841857]I just wanted to point out that a lot of people act like the Klitschkos CAN NEVER FIGHT because they were brothers and that's some taboo shyt. That's not true, they didn't fight because it was not in their persona. I don't blame them, but hate it when people act like brother hurting brother is some surreal stuff that never hbappens. It happens throughout history, it happens in business, and it happens in sports entertainment.[/QUOTE]

Please provide three examples, other than professional wrestling/sports entertainment.

Comment

The Klitsckos promised their mother that they never fight each other although there was a point when it wasn't completely out of the question. I remember the possibility of this fight being discussed when Wladimir was fighting Derrick Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                Before we go into 'wah wah wrestling is fake', the injuries a wrestler suffers during the Attitude Era was actually higher than the injuries a boxer suffered from 98-17.

So the chances of Undertaker seriously hurting his brother with a chair smash is actually HIGHER than the chances of Vitali seriously hurting Wlad with a upper cut,
                Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  There was no rivalry, and they knew that Vitali would win the fight anyway.
                  Yeah he would

Comment

Bret and Owen hart fought each other

"It's still real to me dammit"

Comment

Kane is Glenn Jacobs. Undertaker is Mark Calaway. They are not brothers.

I understand the gene pool may be a bit screwy where you're from, and your family tree goes straight up, but come on man.

Now close this ****.
                      Last edited by KillaCamNZ; 07-08-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X