Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone stop the Lakers in the west this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lakers fans real shiiiiit I think you guys did GREAT getting Boozer. ESPN brings up "He had his worst year ever" but the fact was Taj Gibson stepped up hard and Thibs gave him the valuable 4th quarter minutes. It's a fact, their were stories about Boozer being pissed about it. If it wasn't for Taj Boozer would of got 18-20 points a game and 8-9 rebounds.

He doesn't play defense but dammit he will help the Lakers compete for a playoff berth if Bryant is healthy. Even if he's not they can still be a contender for the 8th spot. That's why I'm pissed we got Gasol. We pretty much got the same player, same numbers and no defense just taller and white. Taj earned his starting spot. I'm still pissed.

Comment

I have this gut feeling that the Lakers will eventually end up with kevin love.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I have this gut feeling that the Lakers will eventually end up with kevin love.
        nah.

warriors or cavs will trade for him.

he won't hit FA.

enough about this FA crap.

lakers need to DRAFT their next superstar.

Comment

Just waived Marshall and signed Henry.

Comment

Lol at Facebook comment

"Fire Mitch, he's done nothing for the Lakers but mess things up".

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Lol at Facebook comment

"Fire Mitch, he's done nothing for the Lakers but mess things up".

i heard Dunleavy's name in talks today...like i got punched in the gut

Comment

It's obvious they're only looking to land big name FAs.

Seems like they're just trying to keep themselves in position when the next crop of superstars are available.

Comment

But seriously, dude got LO, Pau, Ron, and Bynum together.

Then when that was done he managed to get Dwight and CP3. Just so happens things didn't work out.

Comment

82-0...........

Comment

Working...
                    X