Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-21-2013, 05:32 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
KingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond reputeKingTito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 281,696,510,086,123.44
Total Points: 281,809,821,470,010.75
Keep up with the good posts!!!!!! - abosworth Good poster - Joshua Clottey for being a laker fan...salud - Makavelli Great Poster!! - jazluvr for rockin the Boza Edwards avi. - Tha Executioner 
mayorgas favorite food - sugarsmosley You speak the truth on Floyd, he is an insecure HATER - hectari 

I don't know anyone who said he's a beg WW, but if he wants to fight at 54 then he should fight the champs in that division.
KingTito is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-21-2013, 05:34 PM #42
Truth Teller

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,000,426,467.83
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTito View Post
I don't know anyone who said he's a beg WW, but if he wants to fight at 54 then he should fight the champs in that division.
Have you applied that to all other fighters ?
Reloaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:55 PM #43
Interim Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant future
Total Points: 128,447.96
Good boxing - rorymac 

Ppl only want Floyd to fight at 160 cuz that his biggest chance of losing. Floyd is a natural WW, he is just filling out. He was smaller in the past but I think he is a good size WW now.
People like ORTIZ and Thurman, those fools should be at 154.
mrcupide2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:56 PM #44
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these partsSouthPawAngle is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,599.86

I see some of you bringing up Duran, but he was blowing up huge in between fights. Even without gorging himself, I'm sure he was walking around in the 170s before he fought Ray Leonard.
SouthPawAngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:01 PM #45
Co.cktail

Quoted: 2298 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,362,917,333,684,680.00
Total Points: 29,305,418,551,173,100.00
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
People keep saying in this thread that floyd should fight bigger fighters, but he HAS been doing that his entire career. He HAS been doing that in all of his recent fights. Out of his last 10 fights the only guy he outweighed was JMM. I am almost certain even hatton weighed more than him on fight night. Judah did (the weigh ins were done on that one).
No doubt that what he does in the ring is incredible. But surely if youre a Mayweather fan then you want to see him in the most competitive fights possible?

So i go back to my post earlier, either you think he would lose at 154lb against Trout, Canelo, and so he should fight at 147 and drop the 154lb belt and no.1 rating. Or you think he would win/be competitive and you should want him to fight those guys.

The third option is you think he would be competitive against the bigger guys but you want him to stay away from them anyway.

Shouldnt Floyd fans want to see him in the toughest winnable fights possible?
Tom Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:16 PM #46
Truth Teller

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,426,467.83
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
No doubt that what he does in the ring is incredible. But surely if youre a Mayweather fan then you want to see him in the most competitive fights possible?

So i go back to my post earlier, either you think he would lose at 154lb against Trout, Canelo, and so he should fight at 147 and drop the 154lb belt and no.1 rating. Or you think he would win/be competitive and you should want him to fight those guys.

The third option is you think he would be competitive against the bigger guys but you want him to stay away from them anyway.

Shouldnt Floyd fans want to see him in the toughest winnable fights possible?
Off course we do but does that mean a challenge must handicap him to do that , and will he get the credit for taking the handicap , I think it would just get lost in it all and if he were too lose that handicap would not get recognized the haters would just revel in the loss , and who is saying that he is not going to fight 154 guys anyway , I believe Canelo has been a lock for a while now , so Floyd in reality is taking more risks with weight than anybody and thats not enough the haters want even bigger opponents , he could have easily CWed them .
Reloaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:55 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Main Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,865,478,929,680.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Hes not a normal sized welter. He was 151 vs Ortiz's 164 and Ortiz only recently moved to welter. He doesnt LOOK small but weight wize he is. 151 by todays standers IS a small welter. Freakin broner weighed 150 his last fight for lightweight.
It was actually 150 and 146.5 at the weigh-in.
Main Source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:08 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Main Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,865,478,929,680.40

Also, people saying that Guerrero is the smaller guy are also wrong.

Why? Because long before fighting Berto, Guerrero was a huge featherweight. He usually came in 10-15 pounds heavier on fight night. The HBO and Showtime crew were already talking about him as a "real" WW when he fought Katsidis and Siri (Salido).

Guerrero will not be the smaller fighter in May. He will outweigh Floyd on fight night.

Last edited by Main Source; 02-22-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Main Source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:22 AM #49
Co.cktail

Quoted: 2298 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,362,917,333,684,680.00
Total Points: 29,305,418,551,173,100.00
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Off course we do but does that mean a challenge must handicap him to do that , and will he get the credit for taking the handicap , I think it would just get lost in it all and if he were too lose that handicap would not get recognized the haters would just revel in the loss , and who is saying that he is not going to fight 154 guys anyway , I believe Canelo has been a lock for a while now , so Floyd in reality is taking more risks with weight than anybody and thats not enough the haters want even bigger opponents , he could have easily CWed them .
why does it matter to you that handicaps get lost? your a fan of boxing/floyd, just watch him fight, no need to worry about what keyboard warriors think about him.
Tom Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:38 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
bose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond reputebose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,069.13

funny thread, just funny thread
bose is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
isn't, mayweather, welter

User Tag List