Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley's Return Date and Opponent, Still Uknown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So did Dunkin just confirm that there is truth to the Floyd rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      So did Dunkin just confirm that there is truth to the Floyd rumors?
      Meh, I don't think so. It sounds to me that he just heard about the rumors and got excited and wants to see if they can really do this..... or he's just blowing smoke to make it look like he doesn't know

Comment

Brandon Rios would rather make less money going life and death with a journey man Mike Alvarado than fight Tim Bradley. Thats some real fear right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Brandon Rios would rather make less money going life and death with a journey man Mike Alvarado than fight Tim Bradley. Thats some real fear right there.
          I think it's more Arum... Rios is one of Arum's projects.
          Gesta was one... but he failed horribly

Comment

Bradley still caking on that career high Pac payday he aint in a rush

I still wanna see him fight Khan

Comment

Bradley Gamboa made no sense to begin with and Mayweather Bradley is better than Mayweather Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I think it's more Arum... Rios is one of Arum's projects.
                Gesta was one... but he failed horribly
                Rios can speak up for himself. Dude making chicken change getting his ****ing brains beat out by Alvarado when he can take a crack at Bradley in a more high profile fight for more money and prestige. Rios just knows he has no chance of beating Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Meh, I don't think so. It sounds to me that he just heard about the rumors and got excited and wants to see if they can really do this..... or he's just blowing smoke to make it look like he doesn't know
                  Probably more likely. I hope he doesn't use this as an excuse to skip his March date and continue to sit out.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Tim will be the man by the time all is said and done. The new king of boxing is about to arrive
                    Bradley trying to play hard to get like he can't make 140...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Rios can speak up for himself. Dude making chicken change getting his ****ing brains beat out by Alvarado when he can take a crack at Bradley in a more high profile fight for more money and prestige. Rios just knows he has no chance of beating Bradley.
                      Well, the only Top Rank fighters I've seen that tried to get their way recently was Donaire and JCC Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X