No announcement yet.

Floyds options now.. REAL TALK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds options now.. REAL TALK

Now that Paul Williams got KTFO, Floyd is most certainly not going to fight PW and obviously the excuse will be he got KTFO already...

Does Floyd fight Martinez?
    After that devastating KO, I think he thinks twice about the winner...

Obviously he doesnt fight Pacman cause we would be hearing it by now..

What are Floyds options for his one fight in 2011..

Honestly I think Martinez hands Floyd the first loss of his career. He's just too awkard and unorthodox and Floyd's shoulder roll would not work against his straight left.

Comment

im hoping seeing after that KO, mayweather is now more scared of martinez... then his only other option is pacman

Comment

Floyd has had a history of fighting fighters (Judah) after losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          Floyd has had a history of fighting fighters (Judah) after losing.
          history wow you sure named all of them

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
            Honestly I think Martinez hands Floyd the first loss of his career. He's just too awkard and unorthodox and Floyd's shoulder roll would not work against his straight left.
            Agreed,

So that takes both Williams and Martinez out of the picture and we all know he dont want Pac..

What are his options now? It has to be fighter with a solid fan base and big PPV numbers..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Now that Paul Williams got KTFO, Floyd is most certainly not going to fight PW and obviously the excuse will be he got KTFO already...

Does Floyd fight Martinez?
              After that devastating KO, I think he thinks twice about the winner...

Obviously he doesnt fight Pacman cause we would be hearing it by now..

What are Floyds options for his one fight in 2011..

I think that is the perfect fight for Floyd. I am sure Martinez will agree to full testing. Floyd only wants big fights and Martinez is the next biggest fight if Manny does not agree to full testing.

Comment

REAL TALK...

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                  I think that is the perfect fight for Floyd. I am sure Martinez will agree to full testing. Floyd only wants big fights and Martinez is the next biggest fight if Manny does not agree to full testing.
                  So your saying Floyd fights Martinez in 2011..? After that devasting left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Agreed,

So that takes both Williams and Martinez out of the picture and we all know he dont want Pac..

What are his options now? It has to be fighter with a solid fan base and big PPV numbers..

After the Mosley fight Floyd already stated that Martinez was a option. You think just because Williams got knocked out, Floyd is scared of Martinez? Seriously, what is there to be scared of, unless Floyd fights like Williams.

Comment

Working...
                    X