No announcement yet.

So what next for Boring Anderson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what next for Boring Anderson.

I haven't been impressed with Anderson in the UFC since his first few fights namely: Leben, Franklin and Henderson, but everyother fight he has expected fighters to come to him adn get battered just to make him look good. In my opinion it is the champions responsibility to make the fight - I.E: the Franklin bout - he came forward and ultimatley ended losing but he still went for it. Henderson although the challenger had the heart of a champion and went for it. But what next for him, because i think he doesn't deserve to dictate to Dana and the UFC and make a match with GSP, especially if GSP has to move up a weight. So your looking at a couple of probable options and then some long shots :

1) GSP at welterweight - don't think Anderson deserves this fight.
    2) Chael Sonnen at Middleweight - this or belfort would cause him problems
    3) Vitor Belfort at Middleweight
    4) Wanderlei at Middleweight - the rivarly would always be there, and is Anderson dropped his guard and invited in Wanderlei he would wake up in hospital.
    4) Randy Cotoure - Randy is on a roll at the minute, Randy would force him into the trenches.
    5) Frank Mir - Anderson talks about heavyweight, so force him in with a fighter who needs a big comeback.
    6) Junior Dos Santos/Cheick Congo - Another potential heavyweight bout, with a fighter who comes forward

All those ''fighters'' listed (gsp acception)are bums ,and knocking out wrestlers doesn't prove anything

Comment

Originally posted by signzoe View Post
      All those ''fighters'' listed (gsp acception)are bums ,and knocking out wrestlers doesn't prove anything
      Junior Dos Santos isnt a bum buddy. Silva wont kno wat to do until after machida/shogun two

Comment

Aint no way Silva is making welterweight

GSP has to move up to fight that boring dude. Id pick Silva cuz he bigger and stronger

Comment

Originally posted by dancerwitgloves View Post
          I haven't been impressed with Anderson in the UFC since his first few fights namely: Leben, Franklin and Henderson, but everyother fight he has expected fighters to come to him adn get battered just to make him look good. In my opinion it is the champions responsibility to make the fight - I.E: the Franklin bout - he came forward and ultimatley ended losing but he still went for it. Henderson although the challenger had the heart of a champion and went for it. But what next for him, because i think he doesn't deserve to dictate to Dana and the UFC and make a match with GSP, especially if GSP has to move up a weight. So your looking at a couple of probable options and then some long shots :

1) GSP at welterweight - don't think Anderson deserves this fight.
          2) Chael Sonnen at Middleweight - this or belfort would cause him problems
          3) Vitor Belfort at Middleweight
          4) Wanderlei at Middleweight - the rivarly would always be there, and is Anderson dropped his guard and invited in Wanderlei he would wake up in hospital.
          4) Randy Cotoure - Randy is on a roll at the minute, Randy would force him into the trenches.
          5) Frank Mir - Anderson talks about heavyweight, so force him in with a fighter who needs a big comeback.
          6) Junior Dos Santos/Cheick Congo - Another potential heavyweight bout, with a fighter who comes forward
          1) GSP at WW is a bad idea for Ando.. He's going to be drained and I think GSP beats him at WW.
          2) Agree a a strong wrestler would give Ando problems though I'd still favor Silva here
          3) Vitor would have been a great fight. Hopefully this still gets made. Silva will have his hands full
          4) Randy Couture got out struck by a past prime Nog. We all saw what Chuck did to Randy. Silva would do it 10 times worse. I think Randy would get beat down badly here.
          5 & 6) Any top HW right now is going to give Silva problems based on size but I wouldn't count him out. Silva's speed and reflexes would give any of those guys major fits. I think it's a toss up.

Comment

Boring Anderson that has finished 10 of his last 12 fights? That guy? Failing to see that the 2 fights he didnt finish where against Brazillian butt floppers are you? If I where Anderson I'd do the same thing in the next fight just to say fuck you to Dana White....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Boring Anderson that has finished 10 of his last 12 fights? That guy? Failing to see that the 2 fights he didnt finish where against Brazillian butt floppers are you? If I where Anderson I'd do the same thing in the next fight just to say fuck you to Dana White....
              Anderson Silva is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA... because he dominates without taking punishment he's considered, "boring"

Comment

I don't really get the extra criticism for Anderson,

the fight against Maia was about as entertaining as GSP vs Hardy

Comment

Originally posted by Ekscape View Post
                  Anderson Silva is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA... because he dominates without taking punishment he's considered, "boring"
                  GSP does the same thing and he's considered "boring" as well. Why is that?

Again showing favoritism to strikers.

Anyway. Anderson has had 3 boring performances this isn't the first time. He spoiled the UFC debut in the middle east with his juvenile behavior.

I don't know what's next for him, I just hope he loses, as I've been hoping for while now.

Comment

if I was Dana, I would strip him of the MW title and put him in the LHW division, and if he puts on 1 boring performance in that division, I would throw him into the HW division, like a lamb being fed to the wolves.

There really is no other solution to all this.

Comment

Working...
                    X