No announcement yet.

LOL at the pathetic Haye nuthuggers whining and crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post

Haye is a coward and a fraud. He talked all that **** and then faked being injured and backed down like a scared ***** 2 weeks before the fight.

Hypejob Haye hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse at HW. He didn't even deserve a title shot in the first place.

LOL at you pathetic cry baby nuthuggers

EDIT: I just found out Haye only had a "SORE BACK"...what a ****ing *****... Tons of boxers go into fights with sore backs.
    Proof and source that he only has a "sore back", if it was just sore then his doctor would say he is fine to fight and say the earliest time he can fight is July 25th... if it was so minor and just a "sore back" the fight wouldn't need to be delayed.

Me or you don't know how bad his back is... me or you don't know how injured and painful his back could be, only he knows... so what's with the assumptions when you don't know what your talking about... you don't know how bad his back could be or how worst it can get just from training, you don't know, I don't know... nobody knows.

Now forget this pathetic bull****, saying he is a ***** and he backed out... who knows it could just be sore and he might have pulled out for some random reason, or it could be really injured... you never know. Klitschko isn't ducking either, he just can't be arsed to wait any longer because it is half way through the year at the moment and he hasn't fought yet.

Nobody is to blame, a fighter has what seems to be an injury... it could be really bad or not bad at all... I don't think anybody is ducking anybody.

Comment

Working...
    X