• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Facebook
      Hahahahahaha!

For me it's the women who post their break ups and how much they've grown and how a person who does this or that doesn't deserve her and all this other passive aggressive attacks on the guy then 2 weeks later how her and the same guy are back together and how everyone tried to break them up but their relationship too strong for the world to succeed in getting them apart.

Comment

An overweight girl that I went to high school with posts tons of selfies daily for absolutely no reason. She think she be a fine dime but she really be looking like this

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
          "if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best"
          Ha ha. You made Bobby Dee laugh and a green k is your reward.

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
          The memes about how people "Gotta cut out fake people in my life" and stuff like that.

Sorta similar to what Monaco Slim said...
          Heres one for your friend too.

Comment

i can't even remember my facebook password.

i stopped going on there about 5 years or so when my peers started to have kids on purpose and post pictures of them constantly. women on facebook can get particularly pathetic. they stop working and become totally preoccupied with children and reproduction, and broadcasting it.

yeah, i get that being a mother is important to you, and actually pretty important work [you can actually send those things to daycare for a couple/few hundred a week,] but i don't give a f#ck about your kids. i just don't. male biology doesn't work like female biology. i don't think those kids are cute, or achieve a certain emotional state when i see a picture of a baby, or hear it crying, the way women do.

if we lived in caves i'd spike that thing on the ground so you went back into a fertile period. really. just read up on monk and gorilla biology.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              An overweight girl that I went to high school with and still f#ck doggystyle posts tons of selfies daily for absolutely no reason. She think she be a fine dime but she really be looking like this

fixed it. just use a condom every time, the entire time. your life will literally be ruined if you get her pregnant. she'll have the baby and genuinely think it will give her a shot at landing you for good. and then you'd have to kill her.

Comment

Apart from what's already been mentioned, people who were "checking in" as being safe from the Houston hurricane hundreds of miles away! No lie, I posted on one saying "no **** you're safe, you're in Dallas, the hurricane was 250 miles away!"

Also, people who live on facebook. They post their lives, from sun up to sun down, you know everything about them. I've unfollowed a bunch of those types.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  fixed it. just use a condom every time, the entire time. your life will literally be ruined if you get her pregnant. she'll have the baby and genuinely think it will give her a shot at landing you for good. and then you'd have to kill her.
                  She's married and already has a kid and another one is on it's way. This girl is nasty. She's had the clap so many times it's an applause. If you even watch a video of her screwing you better wear a condom.

Comment

i joined facebook for an hour once. the reason being a girl i liked was always on it . so i asked if i could be her freind and she says yes ' so a got her phone no and deleted my account. we had a good time for a bit , then id be out with the ***** and shes on facebook interested in other kunts lives. its like saying to ye face your boring me. i normaly fk *****es or men off if they cant have a conversation

Comment

before it was just terrible but i just unfollowed all the people on my list. instagram is worst too now a days.

here's the awful things i see on social media.

-people or couple having pics of them while they are sleeping happy together. it's just fake as fuck.

-people posting pics of them holding their grandma or whoever relative that is in a critical state in the hospital saying "pray for gram gram" like motherfucka really? people's post won't save the bitch from dying.

-females posting pics of them being in every part of the world traveling the whole damn time. this is the most terrible thing knowing she don't work. some suga daddy should be thank for that.

-dramatic ****s! it's a cycle for this bitches. it goes like this.... week 1 i hate guys they are terrible human beings, week 2 this guy is sooo cute and such a gentleman, week 3 it feels like i know him forever i love him so happy to travel with him yada yada, week 4 nigga i gave you my heart your loss not mine, week 5 i will be strong wait for the new me. rinse cycle repeat.

there's a whole lot of fuckery but those are the top of the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X