Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the U.S. of A belong to Caucasians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Can I come to your house and get a free meal everyday?
      If you didn't have anything to eat you could come to my house and I would feed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        What's your point?
        my point is obviously the map. sure there are legal immigrants in this country (no ****) but the numbers are minuscule compared to the problem the US is currently having with illegal immigration from Mexico. do you see a problem with this at all?
        Last edited by John Barron; 10-16-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

my point is obviously the map. sure there are legal immigrants in this country (no ****) but the numbers are minuscule compared to the problem the US is currently having with illegal immigration from Mexico. do you see a problem with this at all?
          That was my point too. Mexicans need to do it the right way. Like every single generation before did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            That was my point too. Mexicans need to do it the right way. Like every single generation before did.
            even if they do it the right way, the USA can't keep importing the third world. this isn't sustainable nor healthy for the country.

Comment

even if they do it the right way, the USA can't keep importing the third world. this isn't sustainable nor healthy for the country.
              Legal immigration has controls. We don't just let in an unlimited amount of people. That's why the borders need to be secured so these controls can be utilized. Democrats don't want that though because it limits their voting base. They don't care about what benefits this country, they just care about maximizing the populations of those that put them in power.

Comment

Comment

Whites are the only real Americans

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    Whites are the only real Americans
                    Go somewhere and relax

Comment

It belongs to all legit Americans that abide by the Constitution. The Constitution is written in English... not Spanish or Ebonics either. On a serious note though, Did any people of color found this country? And what did these slaves really build with their labor? I keep hearing this dumb **** but never hear of what they helped build that's of any real value. I mean picking cotton isn't some great contribution lol.
                      Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 10-16-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X