Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the basis/source of your confidence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    i have a pretty solid sized dick for an asian guy (6.1 inches) and i'm decently tall 5'10".

i have really strong, thick head of hair and a perfect hairline, plus i get a fresh cut every 2 weeks. the only thing i'm slightly insecure about is that my jawline isn't perfectly even on both sides. but i've been told by others its not even noticeable. plus i'm pretty wealthy for my age.
    Gimme some hair boi... Youth is wasted on **** heads like you...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ever try to talk someone outta an azz whopping?
      As in, talk someone down from trying to kick my ass?

I've talked a lot of people down from WANTING to fight But mostly it's phrases like, "Look man, you don't want to fight. Neither do I." When you're a peacemaker, but don't sound like a pu$$y, it is very effective.

People with zero confidence fight in the street. Fighting for free.
      They're the ones who want to prove something to themselves or somebody else. They go home after beating up someone who can't fight and are very proud of themselves. That level of ignorance is just a lack of experience in fighting and/or life.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        As in, talk someone down from trying to kick my ass?

I've talked a lot of people down from WANTING to fight But mostly it's phrases like, "Look man, you don't want to fight. Neither do I." When you're a peacemaker, but don't sound like a pu$$y, it is very effective.

People with zero confidence fight in the street. Fighting for free.
        They're the ones who want to prove something to themselves or somebody else. They go home after beating up someone who can't fight and are very proud of themselves. That level of ignorance is just a lack of experience in fighting and/or life.
        Private Pyle I love u...

Comment

Besides asking The Lord for knowledge and wisdom in prayer, I gotta say some major points are:

1) Don't be afraid of failure, it is part of success and you will grow into a better person and professional when you learn from the mistakes you make.

See a girl you like? Try to approach her when you see a a good opening and make simple conversation with her in a good way. What's the worst than can happen? Don't believe she's going to think you're a weirdo because you approached her, I'll tell you this, if she's ignorant she will think that, but a mature, smart woman will understand that a real man goes all out and doesn't use intermediaries when it comes to chicks

2) Get out of your comfort zone, you will never make it if you're stuck in the same place for eternity.

2 years ago I said to myself I gotta go back to college because I don't want to be stuck here all my life. Not long after someone gave me a pamphlet of a university near by the pharmaceutical plant I work at, I looked at it saw that I could be accommodated and thought I was gonna do it.

But I got scared and didn't do anything that year, why? Fear of breaking my comfort zone.

Then, exactly one year after I was sitting on my bed feeling down because I wasn't doing anything besides my full-time job, I felt I had to do something else(I like to be busy) and I saw a small piece of paper sticking out of the drawer and went I looked at it, it was the same pamphlet I was given one year ago.

I was enrolled the next week.

3) Control your emotions, don't get pissed, angry about little things that aren't worth getting mad about. Show restraint and that you're a step above those things, you got more important stuff to do when you're busy at life.

4) Keep a distance from losers, people who do nothing but complain and fight all the time, people who have irresponsible behavior at work/home, they're not helping you build a better self, but those bad attitudes in the end stick to you like celebrities talking crap about Trump, it never ends.

5) A smart individual doesn't talk, he listens. When you're having a conversation with someone always try to be the listening party. You learn a whole lot more listening than running your mouth off.

Proverbs 10:14

The wise store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin.

6) Keep stuff to yourself, avoid talking about other individuals that aren't in the conversation, it's not wise and will keep you out of trouble. Hell, if someone asks you about certain something, about a certain someone even if you know, avoid it. Don't let them drag you through the mud with them.

7) Act normal, being TOO polite gives people a creepy vibe that you want something out of them, specially with women.

8) Most of the time we make jokes that we shouldn't make. Even if they seem cool about it, it's not cool to embarrass/humiliate/make fun of friends, sometimes we don't know deep inside what's going through their minds/hearts and instead of a prank/joke, they could use a good word of advice and encouragement, but make it subtle so you don't look creepy.

A few of what I believe my self-confidence comes from

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I have one of the highest proctored IQ scores in the world
            Prove it or STFU, uncle Ahmed.

If I had a dollar for every internet user who claimed to have a genius IQ or 10 inch penis I'd be a millionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword
              Another post about BBC from Shaolin Tago Sword and his 1000 alias on boxingscene "peeleft:

why are you so infatuated with black penis and white women tago?
              Dude, you kinda suck at having an alt. You're supposed to, you know, actually post on the right account when you're accusing others of being an alt.

Gonna tag Willy Wanker just in case you edit this. Also GriffTannen and Beercules because why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
                Dude, you kinda suck at having an alt. You're supposed to, you know, actually post on the right account when you're accusing others of being an alt.

Gonna tag Willy Wanker just in case you edit this. Also GriffTannen and Beercules because why not?
                Idk what to believe. He's always trolling now

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post

I feel like I'm in the Matrix. Idk what to believe

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Idk what to believe. He's always trolling now
                    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I feel like I'm in the Matrix. Idk what to believe
                    Isn't this the 2nd time he's slipped up? lol

LOL he edited his post.
                    Last edited by Sup; 09-19-2017, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword
                      Another post about BBC from Shaolin Tago Sword and his 1000 alias on boxingscene "peeleft:

why are you so infatuated with black penis and white women tago?
                      Accusing me of being you? You slipping up with your alt accounts. You lost your mind dude.

If you were my alt you would actually be funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X