Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Knocks Out Roman Gonzalez in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't like the way Gonzalez looked the last 3 fights. He was taking a lot of punishment and he didn't seem to be handling it well. I thought Rung won the first fight. I couldn't understand why anyone thought other wise. Must have been the HBO bias and the inflated Compubox punch stats. That was a brutal KO and should be the end of Gonzalez. This kind of remind me of when Mosley went up and got totally dominated by Winky Wright. The only difference was Mosley didn't get brutally KO'd so he was able to go back down and continue his career. Gonzalez is too late in the game to start rebuilding.

Comment

• Scary to see Gonzalez's girlfriend's reaction to the k.o.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        Gonzalez was right up there with G for most over-rated fighter. Both have been proven to be Manny-like hype jobs. When Gonzalez lost to an unknown, many kept him in top 3 p4p, but when Kov lost to the p4p champ twice he was dropped out of the p4p list. Another way to slight Ward, to tell everyone, yea, but Kov should not have been ranked so high. Its a bunch of bs.

Hey guess what? No one cares about these midgets that would get mauled by junior high kids in a real fight.
        Do u really believe that last part bro ?? Because if u do u are out of ur mind 😂

I don't care if u are 200pounds if u ain't a pro boxer and box a flyweight champ he will beat ur ass in a heart beat u have never been punched so many times in the face in such a short period of time.

Comment

• That was not a good look with Roman out of it so badly, plus he didn't have a no fear attitude. Props to Rungvisai for Sho

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Well, it looks like I wasn't the only one that sees shades of Marquez in Estrada.
            https://twitter.com/RoldBoxing/statu...18266285891584

I know what I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Thought Sor Rungvisa won in the first fight, but I didn't have the balls to pick him in the rematch.
              I respeck you for admitting such.

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              I was surprised that's Roman was such a heavy favorite.
              Because Choco was hyped, like I said in the other thread about BoxingScene's P4P list where I was absolutely against having him that high. This night proved why and I'm proud of Rungvisai for shutting certain people up definitively and proving he belongs where he's at.

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Really hard to believe Chocolatito is shot at only 30 years old.
              Choco isn't shot. Choco is one-dimensional. There's a difference. He does fine against guys that can't take his power or who don't really fight back. He sucks against bullies. Always has.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              In his first 5 fights this dude was 1-3-1 3 losses in his first 5 fights.

Turned into Superman!'
              Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              That's the type of sh!! that makes me think he should be tested. Dude starts out losing 3 of first 5 fights then beats a p4p fighter like that.
              Read his story.

The only reason he has those losses is that he was overmatched against people in Japan early on. His first manager was trying to exploit him for money by trying to make him into a journeyman for easy paydays. He was damn near homeless, and Thailand might as well be poverty as it is. He doesn't really have a promoter and he doesn't have snakes around him anymore telling him he's better than he is. He's focused and determined to be successful.

Ever since he switched up his team he has been on a straight tear, and lest we forget, his only loss after leaving Japan was a butt stoppage against Cuadras that he might not have lost had it not been stopped. We don't know for sure that Cuadras can decisively beat him either. I say no, frankly.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                Well, it looks like I wasn't the only one that sees shades of Marquez in Estrada.
                https://twitter.com/RoldBoxing/statu...18266285891584

I know what I see.
                You and Rold agree on something, that's great lol.

Estrada is a great fighter but he can't walk step in JMM's shoes. Different levels entirely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  Gonzalez was right up there with G for most over-rated fighter. Both have been proven to be Manny-like hype jobs. When Gonzalez lost to an unknown, many kept him in top 3 p4p, but when Kov lost to the p4p champ twice he was dropped out of the p4p list. Another way to slight Ward, to tell everyone, yea, but Kov should not have been ranked so high. Its a bunch of bs.

Hey guess what? No one cares about these midgets that would get mauled by junior high kids in a real fight.
                  Nothing overrated about Golovkin boyo.

Comment

• That was a flat out pummeling Sor dished out. And to be totally accurate, this was not something that appeared out of nowhere. Gonzalez had been on the slide the past 2-3 fights. Not surprised at all he lost. So now, what does HBO do with their 'star fighter'?

And BTW, again I mention this, why did Gonzalez get BY FAR the biggest paycheck of all 6 fighters? 600K vs Sor's 160K? What an insult. No matter, Sor now holds the cards. He will get some great paydays outta this fight, guaranteed.

And finally, notice how Ward didn't have much to say about the headbutts etc in the first fight? Stands to reason, since that and ball punches are his 'weapons of choice' in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      dude, wtf??

Comment

Working...
                      X