ghostbusters (orig)
    the harry potter's
    ferris bueller
    lion king
    caddyshack
    gangs of ny

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Thinking about it, the title should have been "Movies that's suppose to be GREAT but you didn't like" as suppose to good...since there are so many just good movies.
      yep.....quite a few levels between good and great.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Hunger games is sht.

Don't know why anyone likes it.
        Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Mostly any of the oscar winning movie of the years... They nearly always suck

Comment

• Not saying I don't like it, but watching a movie I once loved like Scarface as an older person makes me realize how overrated it was.

Nowadays, I enjoy it for what it was which is a fun action movie with cool one liners and very charismatic lead character. But it's not some gangster classic like Godfather, Goodfellas, etc. Carlito's Way was very underrated and better than Scarface.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
            I've always wanted to see Bad Lieutenant. Only because I've heard it's a masterpiece. Can you tell me more on why it's crap? I've been searching for it for younkers. Don't know if I should keep wasting my time. To add to the list Lord of the rings(looks like a TV movie), Natrual born killers(what a mess),2001(Just boring). Now this one I might cop flack for but Godfather. It's to slow paced and it doesn't even compare with Scarface.
            Well let's see.

Keitel is the bad lieutenant who gambles and uses drugs. However, he's not the happy druggy or in any way likeable. Not funny or charming or amusing- just the kind of a$$hole no one wants to be around. I want to be very clear on this. He's not like Rust from True Detective who had his funny and very redemptive moments. He's just a dull, often angry a$$hole that you wouldn't want to know or have any dealings with. No good quality at all.

Beyond that, I really feel like this movie intends for the viewer to be sad at the end and well, nothing else. Just depressed. The world sucks. It's all garbage. Actually, in reality, the movie is just garbage.

I would say more, but I really don't want to give it any more time. I don't want you to get the idea in your head that this is bad to some but you would like it kind of thing. I doubt you will, but if you do see it, I ask you not to pay for it. I bought the Blu-Ray having not seen it because it was like 8 bucks and had some good reviews. I took this movie to the garbage dump after I saw it once. That's how awful it is. I have never thrown any other movie away no matter how bad it was. I'd take it to Goodwill or something. This was that bad. Like I say, if you see it, don't pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Not saying I don't like it, but watching a movie I once loved like Scarface as an older person makes me realize how overrated it was.

Nowadays, I enjoy it for what it was which is a fun action movie with cool one liners and very charismatic lead character. But it's not some gangster classic like Godfather, Goodfellas, etc. Carlito's Way was very underrated and better than Scarface.
              Carlito's Way.

"Here come the pain!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                2001 space odyssey
                psycho
                porkies
                animal house
                ghostbusters (orig)
                the harry potter's
                ferris bueller
                lion king
                caddyshack
                gangs of ny
                Definitely in agreement with all, but Psycho? That was brilliant. Can't knock it. It was highly original, especially for the time. But to each their own.

Comment

• I know this is sacrilege but Super Troopers is not good. It's terrible. Also, imo Scarface is incredibly overrated.

Comment

• All the Harry Potters
                    Hunger Games
                    Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises
                    Arrival

Comment

• There are too many but generally, i dont like it when a whiteboy plays an asian character in movies. Its fukin hollywood racism in full effect.

Like Dragon ball how da fuk are you gonna have a blond dude playing the main? That kills it for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X