Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt: I'm Best in Division; I'd 'Definitely Beat' Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Berchelt tries to fight Corrales next that would eliminate two good opponents for Loma at 130. If rigo fight doesn't materialize for some reason loma might move up to 135 and berchelt will miss his chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      Because Gary Russell Jr has earned it.
      He's been beating everyone since and he wants the rematch. I think a rematch would be entertaining.
      It wasn't easy the first time. It's not like Russell got KTFO.
      It went to a decision after twelve contested rounds.
      Both have grown since then and now is the time before lomachenko moves up again.
      Earned it??? The mother****er Russell fights once a year so he hasn't earned shet! Who has he beaten?? An over the hill Johnny Gonzales and a little midget from Argentina who hasn't beaten anyone himself!
      And your wrong. It was an easy fight for Loma the first time. Russel's record is padded as **** and if they fight again Loma beats him easier than the first time. Russell has good Boxing skills but he needs to stay away from Loma cause Loma will tap that ass again! Rematch isn't necessary. I'll even predict that Loma stops Russell the same way he stopped Walters.
      Russell has Loma problems!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        Because Gary Russell Jr has earned it.
        He's been beating everyone since and he wants the rematch.
        With 1 fight per year? What a champ!
        I thought he was lost in jungles or something, that's how rarely he shows up in ring.
        If he wanted one (BS) he would have followed Loma's weight jump. Npt happpening.

Comment

This needs to happen

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            So who's left overs were russel jr and Walters?
            Exactly, thanks for proving my point even more, there's only two names you were able to come up with that aren't leftovers, ....2 names... One of them(Walters) had only beat nonito donaire, that's it, that was his only credible name on his record, not only that but Walters hadn't fought in a year and came back to face lomachenko, beating a rusty comingback fighter is not impressive...the only real, good, credible opponent on lomas record is Gary Russell, even there, Gary Russell is a c level fighter, he himself hasn't beaten anyone , but hes a good fighter...you cannot be considered even top 10 pound for pound for having one good guy (c level) fighter on your record..

Comment

Working...
            X