No announcement yet.

Huffington Post calls for violence against Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    So you cannot provide a direct quotation to anyone celebrating the death of the one U.S. American in DPRK? Gotcha. Are you ******ed or just act that way on the internet? Why are you rightwingers such whiny snowflakes, crying at every juncture about everything?
    Do you support North Korea?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      Do you support North Korea?
      I am a decorated U.S. combat veteran. Are you? Care to ask that again, you ***** troll? Which combat deployments do you have under your belt? Sucking dicks in the male lockerroom for the money to watch the Twilight series in theatres doesn't count.

Comment

I am a decorated U.S. combat veteran. Are you? Care to ask that again, you ***** troll? Which combat deployments do you have under your belt? Sucking dicks in the male lockerroom for the money to watch the Twilight series in theatres doesn't count.
        Did you get PTSD?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Did you get PTSD?
          So, zero. You have zero combat tours. Don't address your pissant words at me, worthless civilian. How 'bout that? Gif. that, Trumpcuck.

Comment

So, zero. You have zero combat tours. Don't address your pissant words at me, worthless civilian. How 'bout that? Gif. that, Trumpcuck.
            I suspect the answer to my question is yes.

Comment

I suspect that you're a ******ed troll living with mum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                It's well known that Jewish folk claim "Jewish" as their heritage/race. But when it's convenient for them, they become "white". I'm sure all of your alt right buddies will agree with me on this. Ask Freedom and Xoo. Maybe they'll shed some light on it.
                Yep. Jews say they're white when it benefits them and at other times say they're jews and not white when it benefits them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I've always found the micro aggression crews stance of accepting of all things EXCEPT those they disagree with a interesting dilemma for them that never gets discussed by them or anyone really. I mean if you gotta be understanding of the girl with a penis don't you gotta be supportive of the racist guy who likely grew up with the DNA or nuture-ment (idk if thats a word) that led to there less than mainstream current persona? Idk, but there is the feeling of heavy hypocrisy.

^A thousand of these for this dumb post you just made.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post

^A thousand of these for this dumb post you just made.
                    Whats dumb about hating people for things they can't control or have minimal control over on one side, but not the other?

If you can't hate the likely crazy person who thinks there supposed to have a dick when they don't why is it okay to hate other people who have similar irrational beliefs?

Or are you implying it should be socially acceptable to hate on both sides of crazytown? Fair play if thats the case.

Comment

I like eff pandas...I really do...but lately he posts like he's gone off dat sherm

Comment

Working...
                      X