No announcement yet.

London’s Muslim Mayor Bans Sexy Women In Advertisements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I saw this story yesterday and I didn't believe it at first (with the internet there's so many news sources it's hard to tell what real or not).

Anyway, what the **** is happening to Europe? I always thought (up until several years ago) that Europe was very liberal and very secular. This is censorship by the government and akin to suppression of free speech; which by the way is also under attack in Europe and especially in Britain. They are making laws to crack down on so-called internet "hate speech."
    I'm only in my mid 20s and I've seen Europe change so much since I was a kid. Hospitals and other public places having special expensive facilities for izlamic prayers. Food industry having to bow down to islamic pork regulations. I remember working at a fast food restaurant and extremely strict rules about only touching bacon with gloves on and not letting the gloves touch anywhere else etc. Native white guys were busting my balls about these ******ed "rules".

The ******s are becoming more and more volatile about this while the left is bending over more and more.

Comment

may his holiness (peace be upon him) shine upon thee

Comment

Oh dear

Councils across Australia have banned certain advertisements for similar reasons and it didnt have anything to do with Islam

The world has simply gone PC mad

BTW, the conservative candidate in the London election tried to link Khan with radical Islam and was not only shot down in flames but lost the election as a result as the good Londoners didnt want an ignorant, racist prick as their Mayor

Comment

Starting that Sharia Law huh

Comment

Comment

It's cultural that he doesn't want almost naked people in advertising but the problem is that's not British culture. If the public is not offended in large then neither should he be. Trying to enforce your own beliefs over the masses is called dictatorship. Either this guy smartens up or the voters will elect someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post

F em all the next United States President is getting a state visit whether they like it or not.

Comment

and demorats prefer muslims over christianity :/

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    It's cultural that he doesn't want almost naked people in advertising but the problem is that's not British culture. If the public is not offended in large then neither should he be. Trying to enforce your own beliefs over the masses is called dictatorship. Either this guy smartens up or the voters will elect someone else.
                    He'll be voted in again. London and the entire UK is lost.

Comment

London's the biggest **** hole in the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X