Star Wars the force awakens is a ****ing awesome film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars the force awakens is a ****ing awesome film

Instant fucking classic!!!!

One of the best movies of our time by far. The character development, the action, the plot twist, the cliffhanger at the end. Sweet fuck this movie left me salavating for the sequel there's so much going on and so many potential questions/answers. Rey is a fantastic lead and daisy Ridley is a fucking incredibly talented amazing actress that shits over dick tease bitches like Jennifer "saggy tits" Lawrence. The black dude was legit cool and I can't wait to see where his storm trooper origin story goes and who can forget Luke fucking skywalker is back son!!! Fucking awesome movie wow if you don't like it you're either on the autism spectrum or you like cock deep in your dirt hole.

Watch the fucking movie

Great thread, mate.... I can see why you run mine down when you're making classic threads with intellectual insight like this.

Tell me... have you actually ever had sex with a woman? I can't imagine many people would regard Lawrence as "saggy". You post that as if you've never seen a real pair of **** in your life.

Comment

OP is 12 years old.

Comment

I hate people who think the Nolan Batman films and the new Star Wars are better than 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
          I hate people who think the Nolan Batman films and the new Star Wars are better than 6/10
          Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were better than 6/10, hands down IMO. But that's just me.

These kind of movies are so reliant on having a cool villain, or a good villain in general. Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul, Heath ledger as the Joker were dope as hell IMO. Tom Hardy was a good Bane, but that movie has SO MANY problems that even a great villain couldn't rescue it from mediocrity.

Kylo is the weakest of all these guys were talking about. I don't think I've ever seen a villain introduced so great and seem so dope for half a movie, completely lose me and become a terrible ****ing acting character so fast in a movie before lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were better than 6/10, hands down IMO. But that's just me.

These kind of movies are so reliant on having a cool villain, or a good villain in general. Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul, Heath ledger as the Joker were dope as hell IMO. Tom Hardy was a good Bane, but that movie has SO MANY problems that even a great villain couldn't rescue it from mediocrity.

Kylo is the weakest of all these guys were talking about. I don't think I've ever seen a villain introduced so great and seem so dope for half a movie, completely lose me and become a terrible ****ing acting character so fast in a movie before lol
            Batman Begins made Bruce Wayne look like a moron, he's supposed to be a genius. TDK The gangsters give this bat**** insane clown all their money, he burns it and then fails, then the movie ends. Also the interrogation scene wtf...
            New Star Wars the girl is this perfect girl power warrior who is gonna save the universe and the new "Vader" is a sissy, lots of PC bull**** and just eye candy to hide the terrible characters and ****ty script.

These movies are going to age badly. Like a video game you bought for the graphics. Yeah... can you believe over 1 million people voted TDKR an 8.5/10 on IMDB? Did I miss Anne Hathaway's ass getting milked or something?

Comment

I like TDKR, but it's not one of the five best films ever made. More than 6/10 for me, but not a top ten ATG.

Though according to IMDb voters, The Dark Knight Rises is better than Citizen Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
                Batman Begins made Bruce Wayne look like a moron, he's supposed to be a genius. TDK The gangsters give this bat**** insane clown all their money, he burns it and then fails, then the movie ends. Also the interrogation scene wtf...
                New Star Wars the girl is this perfect girl power warrior who is gonna save the universe and the new "Vader" is a sissy, lots of PC bull**** and just eye candy to hide the terrible characters and ****ty script.

These movies are going to age badly. Like a video game you bought for the graphics. Yeah... can you believe over 1 million people voted TDKR an 8.5/10 on IMDB? Did I miss Anne Hathaway's ass getting milked or something?
                How did it make Bruce Wayne look like a moron??? It was a dope origin story where you learn how Bruce Wayne became such a badass in hand to hand combat, showed he was not a perfect but flawed dude with some of his actions, and he actually outsmarts Ras Al Ghul who's been planning this destruction of Gotham for quite some time, albeit with some help from Gordon. I thought Begins was done pretty well. It's definitely the best Batman besides The Dark Knight and Batman back with Keaton/Nicholson.

The interrogation scene was great, besides Batmans voice of course lol Joker stole the movie, obviously. Batman was just there, but it showed the lengths Batman had to go to beat the Joker, and showcased just how much he has to sacrifice when he took the fall for Dent to maintain hope in the city. Idk man, I thought it was great. I mean if we're being real though, Heath Ledger took a decent to good movie, and made it great. But that's because movies like this are elevated by how good the bad guy is. Joker felt like a real ****ing threat, like something Batman just wasn't going to overcome.

Bale was a great Wayne, but a mediocre Batman. But in Batman, the villains make the movie, that much is always true. Joker was phenomenal in The Dark Knight, you may be the only person I've seen that didn't think so. And Liam Neeson was good in Begins, and even the Scarecrow was decent. I loved the darker tone of those ones.

Rises I agree was mediocre crap. Too many plot holes and corny parts. It starts off decent enough, it's still alright in the middle, but latter half of Bane running Gotham and then the climax sucked. The very end with the bomb on a timer that doesn't go off cause Gordon disabled the signal or whatever, just crappy. And they should have had Batman die. Not fake his death to escape to Italy with Anne Hatheway. Bane was dope, but even Bane wasn't enough to save the plot holes and corny stuff in the movie. Did we even really need Catwoman??? No, not one bit.

The Dark Knight > Batman Begins > Force Awakens > The Dark Knight Rises
                Last edited by 4Corners; 04-19-2016, 09:57 AM.

Comment

You gotta be honest though, 4Corners... it's nice to know if that if you broke your spine, it would be as good as new if someone punched it back into place.

Comment

Kylo ren is a hipster villain and whatever the girls name is that finds like at the end will save the universe. Way to reflective of today's pc bull****. The only way it gets worse is if someone has a gender identity crisis during the next two films

Comment

Working...
                    X