Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should promotes or managers be banned for not doing their jobs??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should promotes or managers be banned for not doing their jobs??

I say HELL YES!!! they should without a shadow of a doubt. Guys like Arum should stop bribing sanctioning bodies and officials to get his fighters an upper hand. Guys like him should not have the power of making you sign extension after extension when you're contract is coming to an end and then stopping you from making a living.

Every fighter should have a right to test the market when their contract is up. Guys like arum should stop shelving top rate talent like mikey garcia away. They should do their job and promote top tier talent like Rigo instead of bashing them in public because they schooled their next big thing.

Screw these guys. Off with their way of doing business and in with the new!!
    Yes, I'm tired of the way of the greedy promoters
    100.00%
    No, let them kill the sport I love and/or casually watch
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes. Guys like Don King & Gary Shaw have hurt the sport by sitting on fighters and waiting for tv deals to fall into their laps.

The prime earning years/opportunities for a fighter can be so brief, there needs to be a law that lets fighters get out of contracts for promoters & managers who just sit on their fighters waiting for deals to eventually pop up. Brad Solomon comes to mind of a destroyed career.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Yes. Guys like Don King & Gary Shaw have hurt the sport by sitting on fighters and waiting for tv deals to fall into their laps.

The prime earning years/opportunities for a fighter can be so brief, there needs to be a law that lets fighters get out of contracts for promoters & managers who just sit on their fighters waiting for deals to eventually pop up. Brad Solomon comes to mind of a destroyed career.
      Co sign my good man. My biggest gripe is the way Rigo was treated by his very own promoter. I've never seen such distaste(from a mgr or promoter) after a great showing against a top guy like I saw from arum

Comment

Working...
      X