No announcement yet.

What will have higher PPV numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will have higher PPV numbers?

It's likely going to be the biggest two set of PPV fights this year and I'm talking about -

Marcos Maidana vs Floyd Mayweather (2)
    Juan Manuel Marquez vs Manny Pacquiao (5)

Nothing has been set in stone these fights aren't made yet but these are highly likely to happen this year question is who will draw the biggest PPV viewing number.

Both Manny Pacquiao and Floyd have had somewhat underachieving PPV numbers in their past fights with both around the mark of 800-900k viewings but obviously the numbers are more damaging for Floyd because of his lavish contract with Showtime.

JMM vs Pacman even at the fifth time is a fight that will probably still sell highly I'm just not sure how well from the neutrals whom aren't of Mexican/Philippine decent will take to the fight.

Floyd vs Maidana I think even after the first fight I'm not entirely sold on this and whether it will happen again, Floyd needs the numbers to be high otherwise Showtime are going to get hurt by this (again) and with the likelihood of Bob Arum (rumoured) maybe wanting to try and put on an event with JCC jr the same time of Floyds fight it could once again be low numbers?

Opinions?
    JMM vs Pacquiao
    77.78%
    Mayweather vs Maidana
    22.22%

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      hahahaha lmfao

Comment

I think Pac vs Marquez sells more.

Comment

floyd vs pac there no other ppv fights.....

Comment

I would buy both so there 1 for each

Comment

Working...
            X