Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    haha they dont want to put their money where their mouth is, sh... i dont blame them

So this video is a Cuban guy talking about how his hero is better than Donaire...yup, no nationalistic bias there! What a bunch of bullcrap

Now how about something a little more substantial...

The guy that's supposed to be a defensive "wizard" with superhuman skillz and lightning reflexes gets knocked down by a jab . True defensive wizards like Mayweather and Hopkins don't get knocked down by jabs, nor get wobbled by B level competition like Marroquin.

In the video you'll also see what will happen in a Donaire fight. In the beginning Rigondeaux is the aggressor, going after Cordoba and pushing the pace. After he gets touched up by the jab, he loses heart and reverts to his ingrained amateur style...run and rack up the "points".

I believe the same thing will happen with Donaire. Once Rigondeaux tastes Nonito's power he'll chicken out and go amateur...which will do him no good. He'll pull a Narvaez while Nonito, the bigger, stronger, more powerful puncher, puts pressure on him. And in that situation, I can't see the judges giving the backpedaling, non-aggressive, B-side fighter the fight.

Comment

• Hopefully there are no injuries or other roadblocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        300 billion on Rigo.
        I'll take Donaire, I could use an extra 300 billion

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I'll take Donaire, I could use an extra 300 billion
          Good deal. I'll sig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Good deal. I'll sig it.
            You got it

Comment

• Has this fight been confirmed yet? Contracts signed?

Comment

• Why not Miami?? Oh, I forgot Rigo has no fanbase. Donaire will beat that loud mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolph Spicer View Post
                  So this video is a Cuban guy talking about how his hero is better than Donaire...yup, no nationalistic bias there! What a bunch of bullcrap

Now how about something a little more substantial...

The guy that's supposed to be a defensive "wizard" with superhuman skillz and lightning reflexes gets knocked down by a jab . True defensive wizards like Mayweather and Hopkins don't get knocked down by jabs, nor get wobbled by B level competition like Marroquin.

In the video you'll also see what will happen in a Donaire fight. In the beginning Rigondeaux is the aggressor, going after Cordoba and pushing the pace. After he gets touched up by the jab, he loses heart and reverts to his ingrained amateur style...run and rack up the "points".

I believe the same thing will happen with Donaire. Once Rigondeaux tastes Nonito's power he'll chicken out and go amateur...which will do him no good. He'll pull a Narvaez while Nonito, the bigger, stronger, more powerful puncher, puts pressure on him. And in that situation, I can't see the judges giving the backpedaling, non-aggressive, B-side fighter the fight.
                  Dude, your comments and analysis are good but unfortunately the judges help the backpedaling, running, hugging cowards. It happens more times than not. Whitaker ran for half the fight vs Chávez, Oscar, and JL Ramírez.

Comment

• Moral of this story is Bob arum will work with anyone,but Golden boy lol

Comment

• After all the talk, I bet Rigo runs all night!

Comment

Working...
                      X