Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Reaffirms Interest in Broner Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont believe him he is basically trying to put blame on broner when it does not happen. no way 50 cent pays that much money then lets him fight broner it would be to much of a gamble

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
      There is no way anyone looks at this fight and says broner gets ko'd or taught a lesson. U may want to get your eyes checked. I think a lot of u are unable to evaluate skill level in boxers. Gamboa will be broner's corrales if they fight. He can't stay off the canvas for ****.
      Jesus, complaining that people can't evaluate skill level and then comparing Gamboa to Corrales is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Gamboa won't be the faster or harder puncher of the two.
        Yes he will.

He is far faster in every aspect. Gamboa has a clear advantage in hand speed and foot speed is even more clear.

Comment

Gamboa is going after the regular belt at 130lb, after that he will be thinking about Broner.
          As it is today Broner is a 135lb fighter, I don't think Gamboa is ready to jump in weight, he needs time to dominate the 130lb.

Comment

I don't like either fighter, but in this match-up, I'm sure Broner wins big. I'll put points on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
              There is no way anyone looks at this fight and says broner gets ko'd or taught a lesson. U may want to get your eyes checked. I think a lot of u are unable to evaluate skill level in boxers. Gamboa will be broner's corrales if they fight. He can't stay off the canvas for ****.
              You better get your brain checked if you dare compare Gamboa even to a prime Corrales.

Comment

Gamboa should forget about Broner now and go after Uchiyama...step by step..

Comment

Count on this, Gamboa will put Broner through hell regardless of outcome. Gamboa is a serious challenge and he will get his pound of flesh. Both guys will be stunned and it will be give and take till one gets into a better rhythm than the other one.

Comment

Personally I think Gamboa gets knocked out, he didn't look so great in his last fight, and that guy was tagging him with hard shots, even dropped Gamboa. Broner slowly takes Gamboa apart, I say it goes 7 to 9 rounds the most before Gamboa gets put to sleep.

Comment

I'll be betting on Broner if this fight happens. That size advantage is going to be a serious obstacle that I don't think Yuri will be able to overcome. He needs to focus on 130.

Comment

Working...
                      X