No announcement yet.

Bye Bye Wade Phillips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Nothing but at 1-7 it was necessary. The team is an embarrassment and he needed to go. Now Garrett get's to show if he's HC material.
    I forgot about Garrett he was a hot coaching prospect a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by SwoleBiceps View Post
      I'm not sure firing Wade was necessarily the best thing to do.

I have high doubts that Jason Garrett is going to do any better.

The entire team's morale is just gone. They aren't playing to win, they are more or less going through the motions.

The cowboys need a hard-nosed coach who will hold his players and himself accountable.

Either than or they need a charismatic, energetic leader on the field. Like a Ray Lewis or a Brian Dawkins.
      Brian Billick might be a good choice for them.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I forgot about Garrett he was a hot coaching prospect a few years back.
        He was offered the Ravens job and could have gotten the Falcon's job if he wanted it.

I don't think he'd be getting any offers now.

Comment

Brian Billick might be a good choice for them.
          I agree. However, it's not just the coaching staff. Their problems have more to do with just poor coaching and play calling. The overall energy and morale of the team is just gone.

Comment

So why wouldn't they fire Ware, Witten, Romo, Jenkins, Newman, Austin?

lmao jerry jones

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              So why wouldn't they fire Ware, Witten, Romo, Jenkins, Newman, Austin?

lmao jerry jones
              you're joking right?

Comment

Its about a year too late for this firing.

Their defense looks like **** though this is going to take a lot to fix it

Comment

The cowboys regardless of who their head coach is at the moment, should pretty much just say **** this season, Get it over with, and come back next year with a fresh start, a new head coach and a new attitude.

Their season is beyond saving right now and trying to fix it mid-season is a waste of time. They would have been better off just keeping Wade as head coach. It's not like Garret is going to do any better and it's not like Garret is going to be able to single-handedly breath life back into this team over the course of a week or two.
                  Last edited by Jack3d; 11-08-2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I would not mind seeing Wade Philips return to Denver the guy is a very good D coordinator.

Comment

I would not mind seeing Wade Philips return to Denver the guy is a very good D coordinator.

Comment

Working...
                      X