No announcement yet.

Kermit Cintron Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I hope its him that gets rid of the hypejob Williams.
    Why are you rooting for Cintron to beat Williams? Cintron got a bigger gift against Martinez than Williams did and never offered him a rematch. You just don't like Paul Williams because he beat your idol at the time that he himself was hyped up beyond belief.

Comment

Over/under on something absolutely whacky happening against Molina on Saturday? It has to be one extreme or another. Either Cintron will win by amazing highlight reel KO, or some terribly unexpected random ass **** will occur, like a plate of spaghetti will be tossed on to the canvas by a drunk fan making Kermit slip and twisting his ankle and forcing the fight to be ruled a No Contest.

Comment

Ya same here.. I like his attitude, the way he thinks is just funny... He does have mental weakness but who cares... He's a cool cat, you can tell he's kinda dumb too.

Comment

someone post the Williams fight where he outclasses Williams in every round only to get robbed in typical hbo fashion.

WAR KERY!!!

Comment

Ribbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiitt

Comment

Lmfaooooooo

Originally posted by Иatas206 View Post
              over/under on something absolutely whacky happening against molina on saturday? It has to be one extreme or another. Either cintron will win by amazing highlight reel ko, or some terribly unexpected random ass **** will occur, like a plate of spaghetti will be tossed on to the canvas by a drunk fan making kermit slip and twisting his ankle and forcing the fight to be ruled a no contest.

Comment

3:10 I fail to see the headbutt. Also the replay at 4:18 I still fail to see the headbutt. Guess I must be blind

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  haha, nah that wasn't me.

For some reason I can't not like the guy too, something about it makes me want to see him win. Like seeing an injured dog on the side of the road, the good person in you wants to stop the car and take care of it. Most of the time you just keep drivin though. lmao
                  Im in the same situation with cintron. i dont know why but i want to see him win. maybe it the back story of him losing both of his parents when he was young. im not sure what it is but i am a cintron supporter win, lose, or draw

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    3:10 I fail to see the headbutt. Also the replay at 4:18 I still fail to see the headbutt. Guess I must be blind
                    dude, broski, we all know there was no headbutt. Everyone but Cintron knows that, that's why it's so hilarious!

War Cintron!!!!

Comment

WARRRRRR CINTRONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

KERMIT MAFIA IN THE MUTHAAAA FU(KINNNNGGGG HOUSSIEEEEE

LOLLLLLLLL

Comment

Working...
                      X