No announcement yet.

How did Tito beat Oscar??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
    i never mentioned punching power you stupid **** or oscar being featherfisted,

if i remember correctly i called oscar a "feathered ****" as in a chicken, i should not have expected someone as dim as you to understand, my mistake

Oscar gave away the fight and he deserved to lose, his antics were shameful,
    Him running or Vitali taking drugs and losing to past his prime Lewis who come into the fight at record weight and cut him up in 6 rounds and quiting against Byrd a smaller man

Vitali is a shameless ****

Comment

Originally posted by Unstable89 View Post
      Him running or Vitali taking drugs and losing to past his prime Lewis who come into the fight at record weight and cut him up in 6 rounds and quiting against Byrd a smaller man

Vitali is a shameless ****
      what does Vitali have to do with this? nothing,

am i supposed to be angry?

next time try and stay on topic and you wont look like such a bitter fool

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
        what does Vitali have to do with this? nothing,

am i supposed to be angry?

next time try and stay on topic and you wont look like such a bitter fool
        Just stating random facts

Comment

Oscar felt the power and ran, simple as that!!

Comment

I really thought Oscar won that fight but he was runnig worst than floyd ever did iso that could be the main factor why he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
              if oscar didn't run, it would've been the reverse of marga cotto.and you know it.
              No it wouldn't, Oscar in his prime is 4x better than Cotto in his. Lets not forget Oscar does has a better chin than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                No it wouldn't, Oscar in his prime is 4x better than Cotto in his. Lets not forget Oscar does has a better chin than Cotto.
                It could have been the same.. Tito's one hell of a puncher back then.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post

everyone knows why he ran.he knows why he ran.if you don't know why, well, i can't help you. it wasn't an 8 or 9 round fight.

Comment

My score the fisrt tima i watched the fight was 115-113 desition for Oscar. I dont know why in some fight the boxer who propose the combat doesn`t win in other fights the same type the propouse fighter win. Waatch this examples:

In Tito - Oscar Tito was the boxer who looked for a fight and he won
                    In Castillo - Mayweather Castillo landed more shots and looked for the fight and lost

What the fu´´ck Oscar won that fight and very easy.

Comment

DLH pissed away the last 3 rds and still shoulda won imo, but had he not done so he woulda won clearly. Felix won cuz DLH let him win.

Comment

Working...
                      X