Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Ready For The Rematch - Is Canelo Ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    I’ll make it easier for you, let’s say one boxer hits the other on that arms one time in a round, and the other didn’t even make a swing.

Who wins the round?
    The one with the better defense of course. That's how it goes, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      The one with the better defense of course. That's how it goes, right?
      Sure, which means Alvarez has always had the better defense to begin with, that was an industry narrative and standard.

Why do you think Golovkin missed so many jabs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        Sure, which means Alvarez has always had the better defense to begin with, that was an industry narrative and standard.

Why do you think Golovkin missed so many jabs?
        But GGG landed his jabs at a higher percentage than in other fights? So your point being moot again, I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          El único crédito que te doy es que eres Naco y mueves la mamadora bien machine porque pal boxeo vales verga. Se te olvidó mencionar que GGG conecto 218 golpes en total comparado a 169 pa Canelita. Luego Naco, GGG conecto más golpes que Canelo en 10 de los 12 rounds. Si tuvo mejor porcentaje que GGG pero cuando joteas por 2 minutos y medio, el porcentaje no importa. Aprende el boxeo porque lo único que as demonstrado es que eres el conqueror de mover la mamadora perrita. Por eso ESPN, HBO, Al Bernstein, George Foreman, Errol Spence, Shane Mosley, Badou Jack, Lennox Lewis, todo mundo vio a GGG ganar. Cuantos boxeadores Mexicanos con mucha vergüenza comentaron que perdió Canelo. Nada más los Nacos piensan que ganó Canelo pero porque son una bola de pendejos por eso. Orale, échale ganas Mamadora...te felicito.

Mamadora? Ya no esta aqui , tu hermana se acaba de ir, no te preocupes por darle de cenar, porque la mande con la pansa bien llena jajaja.

Golpes de poder , defensa , contragolpeo, aggression efectiva , todo eso cuanta mas que los jabs de brazo , los golpes fallados , callendo en las trampas de CANELO, y la horrible defensa que mostro Golovkin.

Shane Mosley, Errol Spence , Badou Jack? Jajaja esos peliadores ? Ricardo Lopez, Julio Cesar Chavez, Erik Morales , Roberto Duran , Marco Antonio Barrera esos si son Leyendas y todos vieron ganar al CANELO, y dijeron que CANELO lo hizo ver mal a tu heroe "Giftnaddy Jablovtaps". Lo vuelvo a repetir , El Combate es para los hombres , marica largate a jugar barbies con tu hermana!

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            Mamadora? Ya no esta aqui , tu hermana se acaba de ir, no te preocupes por darle de cenar, porque la mande con la pansa bien llena jajaja.

Golpes de poder , defensa , contragolpeo, aggression efectiva , todo eso cuanta mas que los jabs de brazo , los golpes fallados , callendo en las trampas de CANELO, y la horrible defensa que mostro Golovkin.

Shane Mosley, Errol Spence , Badou Jack? Jajaja esos peliadores ? Ricardo Lopez, Julio Cesar Chavez, Erik Morales , Roberto Duran , Marco Antonio Barrera esos si son Leyendas y todos vieron ganar al CANELO, y dijeron que CANELO lo hizo ver mal a tu heroe "Giftnaddy Jablovtaps". Lo vuelvo a repetir , El Combate es para los hombres , marica largate a jugar barbies con tu hermana!
            Damn bruh. You guys are on fire? I see you wrote JCC, Morales, and Barrera... for the Mexicans that must be a nightmare to hear.. I wonder when Suleyman sleeps he bites his fist saying "hawai hassa Reedeek Bo dua dissa tumi fada. All I hassa I evas wanted wassa to make'sa mora monies!!!"

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Still surprising that after all this time, plenty of time to rewatch it, there are still GGGaholics crowing like it was an obvious blowout win for their hero. If he was so great, why didn't he cut off the ring instead of essentially following Canelo around the whole fight? Meanwhile Canelo was slipping punches the entire fight, showing excellent defensive moves, and being aggressive with combos when appropriate.

I had it either a draw or 1 point win for GGG, can't remember, and this was after watching it close up on a big screen at a theater.

I hope GGG is in fact ready for the rematch, because he sure as he!! wasn't ready for the first match.

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              The vast majority of observers had Golovkin winning.
              Nah. You're dreaming and/or wishful thinking. It was pretty well split between a draw and a slight win for GGG, and some with a Canelo win. Ain't the same GGG, that's the point, friend. And the rematch will be embarrassing for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Quote:
                Still surprising that after all this time, plenty of time to rewatch it, there are still GGGaholics crowing like it was an obvious blowout win for their hero. If he was so great, why didn't he cut off the ring instead of essentially following Canelo around the whole fight? Meanwhile Canelo was slipping punches the entire fight, showing excellent defensive moves, and being aggressive with combos when appropriate.

I had it either a draw or 1 point win for GGG, can't remember, and this was after watching it close up on a big screen at a theater.

I hope GGG is in fact ready for the rematch, because he sure as he!! wasn't ready for the first match.

Nah. You're dreaming and/or wishful thinking. It was pretty well split between a draw and a slight win for GGG, and some with a Canelo win. Ain't the same GGG, that's the point, friend. And the rematch will be embarrassing for him.
                pretty much this.

Alvarez is a new generation Mexican fighter. There were more cheers for Alvarez coming into the ring than Gennady. they were just dissapointed to see Nelo go into Black-Nelo 2.0 mode and move like never before, he's the anti-thesis of a Mexican fighter. he is pretty much Marquez in counterring but better mobility and far better than when Marquez was 27 years of age.

So Mexicans came there to see Alvarez win and wanted a KO. The boos were because Alvarez dissapointed. That will all be forgiven in time.

More importantly, Max Kellerman was grinding Golovkin because he knows what's up. In the post interview Golovkin was content with the DRAW and Max was hammering his contradictions. Lil'G said the verdict wasn't his problem and that he still had the belts, meaning he is glad he didn't lose, whereas Alvarez was clearly upset saying he won at least 7 - 8 rounds. If Alvarez felt it was all ok to give GGG credit, he would say he respected the judges call and that it was a tough fight. Alvarez said nothing of that.

Conclusion: LiL'G gone get knocked the fugg out in the rematch.

More importantly, if Lil'G says its not his problem and content with the DRAW then why in the **** does he want a rematch with Alvarez? Is GGG's brain like a 56K modem, he complains to press weeks later instead of on the spot?

Lil'G the fake. 154-168 EZ fomi

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:

No that's baloney. It wasn't close to a split in opinion.

Comment

• Se te acabaron tus minutos prepagados indio? Ya me estabas preocupando con la pálisa que te di igual que las pálisas que le dieron a tus “leyendas”. Aprende el boxeo perrita, aquí no aceptamos maricones haci que a mover la mamadora a otro lado. Tu nunca has boxeado pa que muevas la mamadora. Si quieres incate y después de unas vergasis te aplacas. Tu te llamas ReyesDeLaMamadora
                    Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                    Mamádora? Ya no esta aqui , tu hermana se acaba de ir, no te preocupes por darle de cenar, porque la mande con la pansa bien llena jajaja.

Last edited by PoserExposer; 11-22-2017, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Im not thrilled about no rematch but ill watch it for free so why the fuk not lol.

First fight was underwhelming..

Comment

Working...
                      X