• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    So bad boy can see it...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      So bad boy can see it...lol.
      So shouldn't we learn from the huge, fatal mistake the Indians made as opposed to repeating it?

Comment

• Karma is a mutha.....

Comment

• Did anyone see what he just said about Roy Moore and the election?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Did anyone see what he just said about Roy Moore and the election?
            Yes, Why don't you post about it? (friendly intentions.) I just have enough posting for one day about him. And i didn't even post that much...i can only take so much of this fukwaddery.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Your taking my posts out of context.
              Just like Trump, resort to name calling...superior attitude.

What is Net Neutrality?
              Net Neutrality is the internet’s guiding principle: It preserves our right to communicate freely online.
              Net Neutrality means an internet that enables and protects free speech. It means that ISPs should provide us with open networks — and shouldn’t block or discriminate against any applications or content that ride over those networks. Just as your phone company shouldn’t decide who you call and what you say on that call, your ISP shouldn’t interfere with the content you view or post online.
              Without Net Neutrality, cable and phone companies could carve the internet into fast and slow lanes. An ISP could slow down its competitors’ content or block political opinions it disagreed with. ISPs could charge extra fees to the few content companies that could afford to pay for preferential treatment — relegating everyone else to a slower tier of service. This would destroy the open internet.
              What would happen if we lost Net Neutrality?
              The internet without Net Neutrality isn’t really the internet. Unlike the open internet that has paved the way for so much innovation and given a platform to people who have historically been shut out, it would become a closed-down network where cable and phone companies call the shots and decide which websites, content or applications succeed.
              This would have an enormous impact. Companies like AT&T, Comcast and Verizon would be able to decide who is heard and who isn’t. They’d be able to block websites or content they don’t like or applications that compete with their own offerings.

Your longing for 1958 "the good ol' days"....undoing all the advancements people have made for regular (average people-MOST PEOPLE). Trump wants corporations to have the same rights as people do. Him and republicans are for the very rich...corporations..screw the little guy. It's never good for consumers when corporations monopolies have their way.

That being said, I didn't mean this to turn into a conversation with you, because like Trump, you're always right. Have a nice day.

These ISPs are gonna start packaging websites like cable companies do with their channels.

I'm gonna go with the ****hub HD package

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                1bad is ecstatic

Comment

• Trump attack Lavar again lmao. He's looking seriously stupid how can people support that crap

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Trump attack Lavar again lmao. He's looking seriously stupid how can people support that crap
                    There is a story going around about Trump supporters that have been tweeting Levar Burton (roots , star trek) and telling him he's ungrateful and should say thank you to Trump. The MAGA fans aren't the smartest people in the world.

https://twitter.com/proseman/status/932986944333770752

Comment

• Trump tweeting about Lavar Ball is just another stunt to keep his supporters riled up.

Comment

Working...
                      X