Collapse
No announcement yet.

I broke my back.....spinal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the doctors take you to the pain center?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Ive been out of work for 3 ****ing weeks wif a herniated disk in my bizack. **** sucks
      I blew out two of mine when I was squatting, peed in my power suit and almost **** in my suit. Took me a while to get a handle on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
        Go fix your edge up.

It'll solve all your life's problems, including your back.

Ive been out of work for 3 ****ing weeks wif a herniated disk in my bizack. **** sucks
        damn bruh sorry to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by -Spinal- View Post
          What do you mean you broke your back? Spinal or vertebrae?
          Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          You waited your whole life for this moment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I blew out two of mine when I was squatting, peed in my power suit and almost **** in my suit. Took me a while to get a handle on mine.
            Me too. In 2011, I pulled a muscle deadlifting. Then two weeks later I squatted too soon without being fully recovered, and gave myself a sciatica (pinched nerve). My back was ****ed for a year before I got a good job with health insurance and they paid for most of my physical therapy. Hurt like a b1tch.

Pinched nerves are permanent, but easy to manage after you overcome the initial pain. Just stretch a lot after lifting weights and use the foam roller or use a tennis ball like a massage ball where the back pain is.

I tried to deadlift again last year and was doing good for about six months, but I hurt my back again for a month. No more heavy deadlifting for me, just heavy squats and bench only. I do bent over rows instead of deadlifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Me too. In 2011, I pulled a muscle deadlifting. Then two weeks later I squatted too soon without being fully recovered, and gave myself a sciatica (pinched nerve). My back was ****ed for a year before I got a good job with health insurance and they paid for most of my physical therapy. Hurt like a b1tch.

Pinched nerves are permanent, but easy to manage after you overcome the initial pain. Just stretch a lot after lifting weights and use the foam roller or use a tennis ball like a massage ball where the back pain is.

I tried to deadlift again last year and was doing good for about six months, but I hurt my back again for a month. No more heavy deadlifting for me, just heavy squats and bench only. I do bent over rows instead of deadlifts.
              Yep, exactly! I manage the pain when it flares up, and stretch a lot. No more heavy weights for me anymore.

Comment

I fucked my back up too last night, I think I sprained my ribs in the back where it connects to my spine on my right side cause **** it hurts I can breathe deep and all that okay just the movement hurts. I was so ****ing tired last night and I could only grab 1 hour of sleep been up since 1am fucking back dont let me sleep. but ive been standing non stop walking around and it getting better gotta try and grab some sleep now at 6am.

Comment

Working...
                X