You alright man

Comment

DARKSEID youre very good at avoiding me and not showing up to a squabble

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Kigali

You alright man

Comment

Willy Wanker owes me back the VHS tape I let him borrow in '07 or '08, it would be nice to get that back !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
            Squealpiggy is a bald Canadian c**t, that's as close to a beef squash I can get !
            Man i want to know who the fuk is the shamale in your Avi? That broad is fine as fuk and well hung too. I like where your head is at my man, you and i think a like.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Man i want to know who the fuk is the shamale in your Avi? That broad is fine as fuk and well hung too. I like where your head is at my man, you and i think a like.

Lol Brittany Daniels, sadly she's not a tranny in real life haha

Comment

Willy Wanker owes me back the VHS tape I let him borrow in '07 or '08, it would be nice to get that back !
                Sorry, bruh.

I'm keeping it for now. Maybe when I finally upgrade to a DVD player, I'll give it back. I just got a $0.15 raise at Taco Bell, so maybe by Black Friday, I can finally afford one of $15 DVD players at Walmart.

But I might keep the your tape anyways. Hairy bush always looks better on VHS for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                  Krazyn8tive is a regular idiot on thisforum. His knowledge really is very limited. All posters try not to gdt his attention so he doesn't join in the debate. Hes a wally. Hes frogspawn
                  I'll make amends with you if you shave my balls.

Oh wait, I already shaved this morning. So all you have to do is touch my balls, and we can call a truce.

But all the Ls I gave you still count.

Comment

Lol Brittany Daniels, sadly she's not a tranny in real life haha
                    Oh really she is not a tranny. That's a shame. She truly is fine as fuk and very well hung in that picture. I'd go nuts for her if I saw her in a bar with her well hung love stick bulging out.

Well that's a shame she is not a tranny. Oh well there are others out there that are fine ass fuk and well hung.

Comment

A+ trolling. "3....2......11.....GO!!!", "animalcity". All those commas. I'm f#cking dying over here.

Whichever reg plays the character Stax on NSB you are a genius even if I got your main account on my ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                      X