Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-09-2017, 02:28 PM #51
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 3268 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,766,169,646,076,231,680.00
Total Points: 196,767,198,866,192,629,760.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdramashow View Post
lol. mayweather had unbelievable skills but lets not pretend he was the next coming of george foreman. The guy couldnt crack an egg, no power whatsoever.
If he had no power what so ever how did he manage to stop 7 out of 10 fighters he fought at championship level at 130?
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2017, 06:49 PM #52
Free PK Dionysus Alt!

Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,473,284,573,951,008.00
Total Points: 233,473,284,574,056,640.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
Yeah, VGA was like a dream with all those 256 colors and opened up a world of possibilities at the time. Then super VGA with the 16 millions colors was heaven. Back in the day when you could build a PC for less than buying one.
Sh*t, I remember playing games on my brother's 486 back in 97/98. Jamming Zeliard. But I was like 6, 7 years old, and didn't understand sh*t that was going on as it was all text based, and I could barely read.

Those f*cking bouncing slime things wrecked me constantly.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:44 PM #53
Contender

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
pvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these partspvj is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,014,309.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
I have a story behind the Corrales fight. There was some boxer from LA named Rick who had a 8-6 record and after seeing how he hated Mayweather, Leonard, and Jones, it was apparent what his bias was. He argued with me that Corrales was going to KO Mayweather and I told him not only will Corrales not be able to hit the backside of a bard with a handful of rice against Mayweather but Mayweather would stop him and I predicted the round he stopped him in. Then this Rick guy said that Jones would duck Ruiz. I told him enough of his bias crap, and told him to put up his AOL account and when Jones fights Ruiz, he doesnt come back to the AOL boxing boards. He agreed and came back to admit I was right and then a couple months later to say something but disappeared after that. I was done with that fool once and for all. I remember when some people said Mayweather would duck Corrales. If I could have bet a buck with everyone who said fighter A would never fight fighter B, I'd be rich.
I'm calling bull****! Anyone with 14 pro fights is dedicated to the craft and is watching/appreciateing ALL fighters...especially guys like sugar, jones jr....the whole one style is supreme is a dumb argument made by people who don't know better.
pvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:47 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
madsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,555,555,801,706.92

He had decent power @ 130 but nothing extraordinary. Much like @ 147, enough to get respect, not enough to be knocking people out, he just threw alot more back then.
madsweeney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:11 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1721 Post(s)
richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,258,416.99
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvj View Post
I'm calling bull****! Anyone with 14 pro fights is dedicated to the craft and is watching/appreciateing ALL fighters...especially guys like sugar, jones jr....the whole one style is supreme is a dumb argument made by people who don't know better.
WRONG! I didn't mention the part about how insulted Blacks directly! He did not just have a bias against Jones, Leonard, and Mayweather, he was a racist and proud of being one.
richardt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:33 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 931 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond reputeLetOutTheCage has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,043,489.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00g13man View Post
You've got the nerve to call someone a casual?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Damn straight fanboy!
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:44 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1558 Post(s)
iamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond reputeiamboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 869,481,063,730,737,280.00
Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Knowledgeable Poster - Dr Rumack Great posts... - anthonydavid11 No Message - anthonydavid11 knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_ View Post
Are you talking about Mayweather Sr?

Yes he had a crack problem but he got over his addiction. He also spent time in prison if I'm not mistaking.

The point I'm trying to make is don't judge people on their past.
iamboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:28 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
b00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,165,633.58
Cool poster. Cheers bro. - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
Damn straight fanboy!
I'd rather be a TBE fanboy than a Cotto one.
b00g13man is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd mayweather jr, i'm gay

User Tag List