No announcement yet.

Broner calls Bradley the Winter Storm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    So if he would. He's young, was just at 130 a couple of fights ago, and Bradley is an undefeated beast. A lot of guys would lose to him. Why do people get so offended by trash talk? It's boxing.

U sound like u just really wanna see him lose so bad and would be gloating big time if he lost to Bradley when in reality as of right this minute, Bradley should win and easily for that matter. The fact that you even give Broner a chance shows deep down how much u respect his skills even if u can't see it.

For his age, a fight with pdl, demaco, and now paulie in 3 different weight classes that are 4 divisions apart isn't as bad as people make it seem. If he fights a bum after paulie then u can rip him but its not a horrible resume as of now.
    And for their age what were Julio Cesar Chaver, Salvador Sanchez, Muhammed Ali, Oscar Delahoya, and Floyd Mayweather doing. Face it man the kid feeling himself and need to be humbled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Broner should be fighting Lamont Peterson next for his title. But lets me guess he is a grown man when it comes to fighting Paulie but if its Peterson next he just a kid give him time to grow. Hate cherry picking man. That goes for anybody.
      Broner shouldn't fighting Paulie and I don't even know how you think he's deserving of fighting Peterson when he hasn't even fought at 140 yet.

You hate cherry picking?, fighting for a title in weight division he's never fought in, you approve of that?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Broner shouldn't fighting Paulie and I don't even know how you think he's deserving of fighting Peterson when he hasn't even fought at 140 yet.

You hate cherry picking?, fighting for a title in weight division he's never fought in, you approve of that?
        If you are already a proven champ in your previous division then I have no problem with you moving up taking on a champ at a higher weight. Bernard di not have to prove himself at light heavy to get a fight with Tarver. Mares does not have to prove himself at featherweight to get a fight with Ponce neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          And for their age what were Julio Cesar Chaver, Salvador Sanchez, Muhammed Ali, Oscar Delahoya, and Floyd Mayweather doing. Face it man the kid feeling himself and need to be humbled.
          And what were a million other fighters at his age not doing? Then I can tell the way you're talking that if he did lose, u would rip him so that makes guys even more reluctant. Why does he need to be humbled? I guess u want everyone to act alike.

That's what makes boxing great. All the different personalities. Again, how hard is it to wait one more fight? Besides, if he stayed at LW for 5 more fights and dominated burns, vasquez, abrupt, etc... Then people would say he's too big for them and needs to move up.

People just wanna see him lose or get humbled as u say

Comment

Its very creepy how broner has pretty much exactly copied floyds vocabulary,mannerisms,facials expressions. Its seriously getting out of hand now.

Anyways I'm not a bradley supporter but I'm backing him if this fight ever went down, its a great match up . Never gonna happen though unless bradley goes to GB, how many years on bradleys contract with TR?

Comment

Broner is nothing but a stupid twat, I dont care if he is black, yellow or white, there is nothing anyone could ever benefit from looking up to him.

I pray to God somone sparks him ou asap, because he will make this planet a littelbit worse if he gets superstardom status

Comment

Bradley would dominate and humble Broner right now. Broner needs to show significant development from where he is now before i'd favour him against a guy like Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  And what were a million other fighters at his age not doing? Then I can tell the way you're talking that if he did lose, u would rip him so that makes guys even more reluctant. Why does he need to be humbled? I guess u want everyone to act alike.

That's what makes boxing great. All the different personalities. Again, how hard is it to wait one more fight? Besides, if he stayed at LW for 5 more fights and dominated burns, vasquez, abrupt, etc... Then people would say he's too big for them and needs to move up.

People just wanna see him lose or get humbled as u say
                  Look man Broner is a good fighter but if you talk **** back it up. He talking **** about fighters who we both know could beat him yet he fighting Gavin Rees and Paulie. Thats Bull**** man if you are so great then theres no need for you to be protected.

Comment

He said we weather storms... he didn't call him winter storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Anyways I'm not a bradley supporter but I'm backing him if this fight ever went down
                      it's funny how Bradley is suddenly the lesser of two evils and winning the vote (even if only for one fight) of guys who previously ****ted on him.
                      Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 03-14-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X