No announcement yet.

Didnt know boxing tickets so expensive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
    Those are impressive prices. Seeing live, a fighter of Pacquiao's quality for only $50 it's a steal.
    Pacquiao is such a midget, unless you have a ringside seat, you won't see shit.

Comment

You have to buy your tickets directly from ticketmaster if you want decent prices. I think a lot of you dudes are going to other sites who jack the prices up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
        Pac Marquez 3 - Lowest i could find is 500
        Ortiz Mayweather - Lowest i could find 365

Man thats a pretty penny especially in this type of economy.
        Just checked ticketmaster the tickets for Mayweather Ortiz started at 150 and the most expensive were 1200.

If you want to go a big fight find out when tickets go on sale get your money together and buy from ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale. Dont buy from these secondary ticket vendors you will get ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Just checked ticketmaster the tickets for Mayweather Ortiz started at 150 and the most expensive were 1200.

If you want to go a big fight find out when tickets go on sale get your money together and buy from ticketmaster as soon as they go on sale. Dont buy from these secondary ticket vendors you will get ripped off.
          Oh i see ****. 150 for bleachers i guess is OK. Just for the experience but i bet you cant see ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
            Pac Marquez 3 - Lowest i could find is 500
            Ortiz Mayweather - Lowest i could find 365

Man thats a pretty penny especially in this type of economy.
            That's why I'm only going to one event and that's Margs vs Cotto 2. I'd be broke if I were to go to all of them.

Comment

The tickets are ridiculously expensive. The experience of just being in Vegas during a big fight weekend, and feeling the energy of the crowd is worth it. If you're a real fan, you'll get there early and watch a bunch of the undercard fights. If you want to risk it, you can try to buy cheap tickets the day of or before the fight from brokers trying to get rid of them. Try going to some smaller shows, a little more than a hundred can get you up close and personal which is fun also.

Comment

Working...
              X