Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF orders Beterbiev vs Hopkins in 175 elimnator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins is too old to be fighting beasts like kovalev and beterbiev. Sure he can beat contenders but guys like biev and kovalev who are well schooled and strong are too much. Biev would batter him.

Comment

If Hopkins takes this fight... if might be the career ender for him. Beterbiev's inside game is devastating... He has so much power, I honestly think Beterbiev will KO hopkins

Comment

Fuk Off IBF! What are the purposely trying to fuk up Kovalev vs Beterbiev? Just So Random

Comment

There isn't a fight Hopkins would take that would surprise me. He'll fight anyone.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins doesn't need to fight again. He has nothing left to prove. He is one of the true ATG's His like will never be seen again. I think & HOPE Bernard does not take this fight its a no win situation for him. Replace Roy Jones with Bernard let him do colour commentary

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
              Bernard Hopkins doesn't need to fight again. He has nothing left to prove. He is one of the true ATG's His like will never be seen again. I think & HOPE Bernard does not take this fight its a no win situation for him. Replace Roy Jones with Bernard let him do colour commentary
              GreenK for this

Comment

Hopkins has a better chance vs Beterbiev (very good but standard pressure fighter) than he did against Kovalev (awkward nightmare who can ko you off his back foot) but still a loss IMO

Hopkins vs Abraham sounded more even and a good way for the two to wind down their careers

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Fuk Off IBF! What are the purposely trying to fuk up Kovalev vs Beterbiev? Just So Random
                  Evidently talks are nowhere near the same level...

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Abraham has a belt at 168 and Hopkins was saying he was interested at winning a title at 168 since he skipped that division. So the incentive here would be for Hopkins to win a title in his third weight class.

Of course this depends on whether or not Hopkins was serious about making 168. The way he was talking it sounded like it wouldn't be a problem and I don't doubt him for a second.
                    **** dat. I don't want to see an anorexic dead-at-the-weight 50 year old Hopkins. I could just imagine what he'd look like - 50 Cent in Things Fall Apart.

Rather see Hop school Beter like he did with Pavlik

Comment

Working...
                    X