Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy with your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep..is spite of life throwing the occasional curve ball...life is very good. Weren't you the guy that bought a new 2500k and oc'd it to 4.5ghz?

Some huge post counts come from the max points threads. Lots of people use them to get more points.

Comment

Originally posted by Risty View Post
      I have money but my life is all work.
      yeah but you dont work 24 hours a day.

you must have times in the evenings where you can get smoked out with your mates and stuff??

Comment

My life is wonderful, Im undeserving to be honest.

Comment

hell yea.................................

Comment

landed my dream job 3 months ago and it's one of the best things going for me right now so yea, i'm pretty happy.

Comment

No. I'm 20. I work in Lawn Care. I could keep doing it for years, but I'm getting nothing out of it except $350/weekly. I live with my parents. I need to do something asap.

Comment

I'm sure tim 'conman' horton is happy he is a professional thief for a living

Comment

I was til it started snowing!

Comment

I'm half and half with my life. I like the money I make and where I'm going, but I hate how I'm rarely home or just how busy my schedule is. I'd trade a few bucks for more free time and relaxation.

Comment

I get stressed and sometimes down but I'm always happy with my life and appreciative. There are hundreds and hundreds of millions of people in this world that wake up every day not knowing where to find food or sanitary drinking water. What the **** do we have to be unhappy about?

Comment

Working...
                      X