Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Mayweather Became A Muslim: Would He Be More/Less Popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    If Floyd becomes Muslim, Mayweather-Khan will never happen because muslim brothers don't fight eachother.
    why did khan fight Muhammad medjaji then?

Comment

• Khan did fight Medjadi and also Rachid Drilzane: Both are muslims.

He has also fought a Jew called Salita.

But I think if PBF became a Muslim millions of African Americans would convert in a heartbeat to Islam and follow his example, Just like millions converted to Islam because of Ali in America.

The problem is the CIA/Homeland security will probably tell Floyd not to convert his religion or silence him because they would be worried that Floyds conversion to Islam would prompt a mass scale conversion of African Americans to Islam.

That is the last thing the CIA/Homeland security would want, SO I feel even if PBF wanted to convert he wouldnt be allowed to convert, Atleast publically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Where is the Wouldn't make a difference option? Hard to picture Ali being more popular than he already is. No one gives a crap whether he was a Muslim or not.
        I disagree, What made Ali even more popular and controversial was his total rejection of Christianity and his slave name of Cassius Clay to become Muhammad Ali. Also it tied in well with the civil rights movement and Vietnam war.

If Ali remained as Cassius Clay and didnt convert he would not have the global undisputed recognition he has today.

I wont be shocked if Mayweather comes out of prison a Muslim, It happened with Tyson who was in for rape, It will probably happen with Mayweather.
        Last edited by Hard Boiled; 09-25-2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Wouldnt make a damn difference

it would only legitimize his hobby of beating up women...which is acceptable in the Muslim world

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
            Wouldnt make a damn difference
            I agree to the fullest!!

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            it would only legitimize his hobby of beating up women...which is acceptable in the Muslim world
            what makes you think beating women is acceptable in the Muslim world?!?....wait don't tell me....let me guess .....your local or national news?!?.....ppl like you have been beat in the head with too much propaganda filled bull****.....I wanna know why you think beating up women is acceptable in the Muslim world....I need to know!!

Comment

• Floyd has nothing to do with christians.

Comment

• Yet another ******ed thread bumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Yet another ******ed thread bumped.
                  Post Bin Laden bump?

Comment

Working...
                  X