No announcement yet.

mayweather vs khan march 13th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
    doesnt this fight make sense? floyd gets to go to the UK and Khan becomes a recognized name with the US mainstream.... i would really like to see this fight... although i think floyd shoulf wait 3 weeks and fight mosley...

I like nate campbell, but this fight would be too easy for floyd.... cintron makes sense but who knows what floyd will do lol...
    Makes no sense whatsoever...

Comment

doesnt this fight make sense? floyd gets to go to the UK and Khan becomes a recognized name with the US mainstream.... i would really like to see this fight... although i think floyd shoulf wait 3 weeks and fight mosley...

I like nate campbell, but this fight would be too easy for floyd.... cintron makes sense but who knows what floyd will do lol...
      Typical Mayweather bull**** post about fighting a smaller guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        No it doesn't make sense ******* because Floyd would never fight Amir Khan. HATTON...MARQUEZ...PACQUIAO. Do you sense a trend, dickhead?

The day Floyd fights somebody bigger than him IN THEIR PRIME is the day Paulie Malignaggi stops wearing women's underwear in the privacy of his home and/or under the stage name "DESTINY".
        dlh was bigger, and more prime then the version pac handled, and it was at 154 where pac brought him down to 147

Comment

id think freddie would be busy that night lol

Comment

Amir Khan will turn a fight down with Floyd Mayweather Jr for the same reason he has turned down a fight with Manny Pacquiao: Amir is just not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledB View Post
              dlh was bigger, and more prime then the version pac handled, and it was at 154 where pac brought him down to 147
              Dude you have to move on. And BTW, Oscar did it to himself he calls the shot not Manny. So get over with it.

Comment

This fight will not happen.

Floyd should fight a live WW.

Comment

Mayweather would probably stop Khan early man .Far to much skill .Khan's chin would get tested from round 1 and knowing with the skill of Mayweather he would stop him .

Comment

At this stage I think Khan would do well. just not well enough to win! I think it would pan out a little like the judah fight

Comment

I think its time for Khan to get his feet wet... he use to spar with pbf and claims he beat him down (which i dont believe) so lets see it...
                      i call bullshi.t.........link or it didnt happen

Comment

Working...
                      X