No announcement yet.

What supplements do you drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What supplements do you drink?

There are alot of supplements out there, and some people recommend USP Labs Jack3d & NO xplode for pre training or whey isolate protein and glutamine & Optimum Whey protein for post training, what are the supplements that you drink and do you like them?

I can't even list the stuff i've used in the past.. right now i just drink whey protein + water or milk before and after workouts.. then a glass of wild turkey on the rocks and maybe a blunt in the off season.

Comment

Water........

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        water........
        anything else.......................

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
          anything else.......................
          No. Also, the dots where because your post has to be atleast 10 Characters long...

Comment

Whey protein is a protein supplement and is fine. No xplode and jack3d are basically creatine a bunch of non-sense; they're both designed specifically for bodybuilders, so don't be surprised if you find yourself gaining a few pounds while going through a cycle.

Just keep your calories in check and do the 40-20-20 diet, where 40% is protein, 20% carbs and 20% fats.

Comment

Just whey+water. I use CNP Pro-Recover after a workout, but that's just because I was feeling lazy when I ordered it. I'm pretty sure you could get the same effect with some sugar and some whey.

I have a tub Jack3d but it doesn't have any noticeable effect on me, even with 3 scoops.

Comment

Working...
              X