No announcement yet.

Ali vs Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali vs Marciano

I know they had a computer fight or something years ago which Marciano won but in your honest, unbiased opinion who would have won?

I couldn't really say because I haven't seen a lot of Marciano's fights TBH!

Ali..tyson..lewis....>>>>>>marciano..

they all knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by FutureGoldenBoy View Post
      Ali..tyson..lewis....>>>>>>marciano..

they all knock him out
      What makes you think that? I need reasons.

Comment

Ali drops a comfortable decision, or score a late knockout

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          I know they had a computer fight or something years ago which Marciano won but in your honest, unbiased opinion who would have won?

I couldn't really say because I haven't seen a lot of Marciano's fights TBH!
          Ali wins a UD. But Marciano would present the same kinds of problems Frazier did and have his moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            What makes you think that? I need reasons.
            you actually think a 185 pound marciano would go 12(or 15 rounds) against a 6'6 250 lennox lewis

Comment

Ali by decision or a TKO on cuts because Marciano did have a tendency to cut and Ali had the type of punches that opens and exacerbates cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureGoldenBoy View Post
                you actually think a 185 pound marciano would go 12(or 15 rounds) against a 6'6 250 lennox lewis
                I was mainly asking about Ali - Marciano. Why and how does Ali take it?

Comment

Ali's speed of hand and foot would make RM look clumsy. Ali would win a lop sided fight. Jab and move, jab and move. RM was too raw and mechanical to really do much against Ali. Joe did, but Joe did face Ali post exile. We are assuming prime here, perhaps Cleveland Williams fight Ali. No HW in history would beat that Ali.

Comment

Vitali would knock them all out, including Ali.

Comment

Working...
                    X