Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Not a Dead Body Like Other Lomachenko Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all should expect a very tactical, scientific and slow paced fight in this bout, because there's no way, that Rigondeaux will settle down to trade and exchange punches with the larger Lomachenko.

Comment

hats off to rigo for taking this fight though i believe loma will run rings around him imo...

Comment

Yes, Loma has to superimpose his youth, size and weight advantages over Rigondeaux in order to win this fight. He has to make it a very physical encounter and fight a very fast pace, in order to wear the smaller and older man down.

It won't be easy because Rigondeaux is very hard to find but he must not give up trying by becoming frustrated and broken as he attempts to do the impossible; Which is giving Guillermo his first lost as a professional prizefighter.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          so you are not counting his wbs fights? even thought it was four rounds and no head gear. those records should have an asterisk next to it
          You forgot to mention amateur gloves and that all the boxers were amateurs.
          This is how they competed in 2016 olimpics. Were those also pro fights?
          Nobody counts them and of course I do not either.

Comment

Originally posted by steven_z View Post
            All other boxers got paid, including lomachenko. That is the definition of professional. 10 ounces gloves they use. 3 minutes round, four rounds, no head gear and getting pay. Looks to me like professionals. They don't get pay in the amateurs, that, the head gear and the 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by steven_z View Post
              you can have your first fight against a novice with no fights. Will count as a professional fight. Or against a bum with 25 losses and 2 wins and still count. He probably faced some good competition at the wbs. Specially with that money incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                according to everyone on nsb everyone that gets dropped has a glass chin..
                yep, that is their theory. They think because you are dropped you are instantly hurt. I seen boxer that never went down from the punch and being badly hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  according to everyone on nsb everyone that gets dropped has a glass chin..
                  ... nope... Rigo was dropped but never hurt...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    All other boxers got paid, including lomachenko. That is the definition of professional.
                    Are you saying Rigondeaux, for example, didn't get paid before his pro debute?
                    OMG! What did the poor boy eat? )

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      And if he doesn't spank him & its a close fight then what of loma? Is there any excuses that can be thought of by Dec.?
                      Hey man may the best fighter win, if Rigo wins, full respect, I just don't think he has the right to talk s*** on Loma's opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X