No announcement yet.

Listen. I'm not against freedom of speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
    talking about police brutality of the kneeling?
    I'm not sure what question you are asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Did you Google it or have someone else do it for you?!
      Someone sent him a link

Comment

I'm not sure what question you are asking.
        what are we not going to be talking about in 10 years.

Comment

Did you Google it or have someone else do it for you?!
          Seen it many times before to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            This would have all gone away except Trump fanned the flames with his "SOB" speech. You had a few NFL'ers kneeling or whatever, and he picks a fight with a bunch of football players that are trained from birth to stick together. What did he expect? They would say oops we're sorry we'll stand up now. Hell even the rich, conservative owners, people who granted MILLIONS to his campaign are backing their players. You really think they would fire their players because Trump "outed" them?

Trump thinks he's still campaigning. He always talking only to his base as if he needs their vote.
            All he had to say was "I respect the flag and I wish the players would stand and hold their hands over their hearts for the Nat Anthem, but they have the right to freedom of expression, so I guess they're going to do what they're going to do" and NONE of this brouhaha would have happened. It would have all gone away.

Most divisive person I've ever heard of, outside of George Wallace and Malcolm X.
            Pretty much this

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Someone sent him a link

Originally posted by Sifo View Post
              what are we not going to be talking about in 10 years.
              Kneeling. It's all over today now but with this high paced society with social media at our fingertips we won't be talking about this.

Maybe an 'lol' here or 'lmao' this but nobody will care in the long run.

Comment

Kneeling. It's all over today now but with this high paced society with social media at our fingertips we won't be talking about this.

Maybe an 'lol' here or 'lmao' this but nobody will care in the long run.
                yea most likely it wont be a big issue in ten years.

Comment

to be honest.. all you guys over there in the US are bat **** crazy.
                  I could say look in the mirror before looking at North Korea or whoever the hell it is that needs liberating.

but from down under, you folks crazy.. sue for everything/anything, take everything out of context.. oh wait.. thats the internet in general.

but you folks.. crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post
                    I could say look in the mirror before looking at North Korea or whoever the hell it is that needs liberating.

but from down under, you folks crazy.. sue for everything/anything, take everything out of context.. oh wait.. thats the internet in general.

but you folks.. crazy.
                    The craziest thing is they don't even play cricket!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post

but you folks.. crazy.
                      Out of our minds.

You gonna pass the ball to Carmelo or nah?

Comment

Working...
                      X