No announcement yet.

Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the veins.

The nipples are a clear sign. They have never been puffy like this before.

Not that I deny for one second that him and every single top fighter have been on the gear since their teens. It's just that on this level they usually take all the precautions(like estrogen blockers) so that it doesn't become too obvious physically.

Comment

Where does Floyd find those testosterone at such a young age of 40?

More testostorone @ 40 than when he was younger.. Laws of nature don't apply to Floyd..

Fishy... Hmmm..

Where?

It will remain a mystery to all the Fl0mos out there..

They will never know..

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
        Is there anyone on here willing to make an argument that is a completely natural look for a 41 year old?

Anyone?
        Ive seen ripped 50 year olds so for a pro athlete to look ripped isnt that big a deal.

Comment

This is the best you have Spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
            This is the best you have Spoon?
            Are you new here? I got lots. It's in Floyd's IV thread.

All there.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=688085

This is just the newest thread.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Sure, no weird circle formation near the right popped veins close to Floyd's biceps. There just decorations hahaha!

Defend Floyd at all cost!! He is the cleanest athlete ever!

You have some nerve to try and laugh at others when you talked about the pac fight for 2 years non stop. You clearly have a mental illness

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Yeah that's the topic. Needles pricking those veins. It's on the title.

You need needles to use IVs dumbass hahaha!

Remember the 750ml Ivs. Care to tell me what's inside those Ivs? Was it saline? Was that the masking agent??

You forget hahaha!
                Masking agent lmao, ok guy. Saline is a thing you fcuktard and IV's are needles, I've had plenty of them. What do you think goes into your arm you dumbfcuck --- wood?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Forget the veins.

The nipples are a clear sign. They have never been puffy like this before.

Not that I deny for one second that him and every single top fighter have been on the gear since their teens. It's just that on this level they usually take all the precautions(like estrogen blockers) so that it doesn't become too obvious physically.
                  Yeah, I noticed that. It's almost like this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Masking agent lmao, ok guy. Saline is a thing you fcuktard and IV's are needles, I've had plenty of them. What do you think goes into your arm you dumbfcuck --- wood?
                    Jeez you dumbfuvk do I have to spell it out for you?

This is an IV bag. You can put all kinds of stuff to mask peds in this bag. This bag goes directly to the veins with the help of ivs, hence, after too much of those ivs being poked in those veins, the veins rapture and leave a circular Mark, like Floyd's

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                      Is there anyone on here willing to make an argument that is a completely natural look for a 41 year old?

Anyone?
                      You must eat like s**t and have all kinds of bad habits. I'm a yr behind him & look just as good.

Comment

Working...
                      X