That is so funny

Comment

As far as top contenders Khan

James Kirkland

Wlad

I would even throw Haye in there

Gamboa

Ortiz

but there are a lot of boxers who have yet to step in the ring with decent punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        Not sure Rigo fits this criteria since hes never been knocked OUT.
        Forget about that, how many times has he gone down though?

He fights at the lighter division so there is less chance of him getting knocked out, but if he is going down and touching the canvas, he clearly has chin problems

Comment

Khan went 12 with maidana without getting dropped, how does he have the weakest chin in the sport ?

Comment

actually the worst chin is David Price, no heart, no chin, no stamina

He got beat by BUMS

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 08-03-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Jackson was not chinny he got done by big puncher as for Jones, he only lost his chin after going down in weight
              Yeah I've seen a few people say Jackson was chinny, but don't understand why. The guy's style was just kill or be killed. Either he was going to knock you out or he was going to get knocked out. Granted he had 6 ko losses, but 3 of those were late in his career and honestly you could argue he was'nt even prime versus McClellan, either time. He was like 50 fights deep at that point. But either way, getting stopped by McClellan and McCallum does'nt make one chinny. Both guys could seriously crack. And I could be wrong but I don't recall him being down in any fight outside of those two either.

Comment

Working...
              X