No announcement yet.

Can you make a girl orgasm with a small penis? e.g. 5.5 inches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    You could have the smallest penis in town but if you lick that butthole the right way she'll be the one proposing to you

mah nukkah

nice to meet another butthole brother

Comment

punchr have no fear

bro mines 3.5 inches smaller than what you have stated and when i stick it in girls ask is it in yet

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        mah nukkah

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt

Comment

Anything above 5 inches is pretty big. What really matters is the girth as in the size of it when you try to circle your fingers around it. having a girth of 5-6 inches will make any girl cum without you actually doing anything. Cause the vagina doesn't really care about how long your dick is when it goes inside because most girls most pleasure points are 3 inches deep, so if you have a penis bigger 5 inches or so you should be good because you can only really stick your penis 75% in a girl because usually the base never goes in unless your in a position like cowgirl or doggystyle. what really matters if how much the penis expands the nerves inside the girl. a big girth will expand the vagine, while length will just strech it out. both are fine but girth ismuch more pleasing to most women. also women talk about the penis head a lot to. the bigger the head, usually the better it feels as it goes in, but that is directly related to girth anyway.

any more questions just ask i think that covers it all

Comment

Just do what Shaolin Sword does and turn out the lights and swap out your BBC dildo and pretend it's yours.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                mah nukkah

I'm the butthole godfather. Nice to meet one of my long lost sons

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Also can a girl fall in love with a guy with a tiny dick?
                  No.

She may date you, and if you have a lot of money she'll even marry you.

But she won't love you, she'll be wishing for a man with a larger dick so she can feel sexually satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Also can a girl fall in love with a guy with a tiny dick?
                    If you are asking that question you don't know women at all.

Comment

I read apparently that girls only need 3 inches minimum to orgasm. If this is you, which applies to around 95% of us, it's what you do with it that matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X