No announcement yet.

Garcia/Thurman threads are starting to mirror the Matthysse threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    LOL @ people thinking Garcia is going to get past Samuel Vargas.

Garcia is no Spence.
    ^^^^^^^^ This right here

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      When I say someone is bigger or smaller, I'm factoring in their body frame at the weigh in...some fighters, believe it or not, don't rehydrate properly, some fighters rehydrate more or less under different trainers and for different opponents, so unless a guy is considerably bigger on fight night it's not something I'm weighing heavily. Danny Garcia has a bigger frame than Lucas Matthysse. There's a reason Lucas can still make 140 and Danny can't. Danny is well built, solid welterweight frame. Not a big welter tho.
      Danny has pretty good bit of a height advantage over Thurman as well,so I guess Thurman loses.

Comment

Manny could have proven himself against Garcia or Mathysse.

**** meth smoking Manny.

Manny PACman! Less than 60% KO ratio, unless you add in the times PAC got mashed! Then it is over 60%.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-14-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          ^^^^^^^^ This right here
          do you honestly believe that vargas has a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            do you honestly believe that vargas has a chance?
            Hell no

Dude is toast

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Hell no

Dude is toast
              i wanted to see danny vs peralta, just because i want peralta to get a paycheck before he goes into oblivion lol also he might give danny troubles, he will loose but could make him look bad in doing so

Comment

Thurman KO's Garcia is less than 6.
                Matthyse had an eye problem in the Garcia fight, why you gonna be down on a guy that got an eye problem when he was winning the fight too?

I think Thurman KO's Spence in less than 6 too.

I think both Spence and Garcia should have to go through Porter to get to Thurman.

Comment

2 judges had Garcia 114-112 in the Mattysse fight.
                  If you watch the fight , you'll see the knockdown happens when Garcia hits Mattysse when his head is outside the ropes. That's a foul but Weeks missed it (WTF) and called it a knockdown.
                  It was a tough, close fight and it seems like the Garcia team vowed never to fight a guy who was a threat to Danny ever again..
                  Vargas has no amateur experience, no ko power and he's no threat to Garcia.
                  Meanwhile Thurman almost fights less than Danny and just talks BS, so who can you even root for if they ever fight?
                  I remember when WW was a great division. smh

Comment

Going for Garcia by close decision, I think he'll dig deep and put on his hard hat on for this fight!

It'll answer his haters and those who believe he's underachieving!!

Garcia is a different fighter when he's a underdog!

Comment

Yep.......

Comment

Working...
                      X