Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pacquiao forced to return to the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind him coming back. He's one of the most entertaining boxers of our generation. But don't come back to fight Vargas. I'm tired of these experienced guys like Pac and Cotto trying to take the easy road. They won't get my support.

Comment

I think after pac looked really good ahainst Bradley and the fact he still likes to fight (although not the hunger or killer he once was) brought him back

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        I don't mind him coming back. He's one of the most entertaining boxers of our generation. But don't come back to fight Vargas. I'm tired of these experienced guys like Pac and Cotto trying to take the easy road. They won't get my support.
        i agree, i know pac is getting old and past his prime but still, if you come back go big or go home. Fight a top dog or stay retired

Comment

Comment

Hes doing it for money

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Yes,, it's called being broke,,, the dude is an idiot with an education level of maybe a 4th grader..

Manny is a great fighter but complete idiot, especially when it comes to money...

The guy is an idiot, plain and simple... Will be like duran and fighting til he is 50

Anyone that disagrees, show me an example of manny being a shrewd business man
              Maybe just like Duran he truly loves this sport?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Maybe just like Duran he truly loves this sport?
                Maybe, I don't doubt that manny loves the sport, just that he is an idiot with money and will end up like duran, roy jones, tyson, toney and countless others and keep fighting for way too long

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  His Senate seat can't put as many groceries on the table in 36 mins.
                  Jhonny & I would pay big ¥ for that lil bud!

Jhonny has vacuum lungs...

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    i agree, i know pac is getting old and past his prime but still, if you come back go big or go home. Fight a top dog or stay retired
                    This right here! ^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X