Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to watch GGG-Canelo in UK without a subscription?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
    English boxing fans are ****ed in general. We'll pay for Joshua fighting a Takam or better yet, Whyte the bum fighting another bum and justify it with "it's only 20 quid though". But when it comes down to a bout between two of the premier middleweights in the world, I've been seeing all over social media no one wants to pay
    LOL You don't understand the set up. . . We have Sky Sports. If you have Sky Sports, then you can purchase a Joshua fight on Sky Sports box office. . . . Most people have Sky Sports.

BT Sports is a separate subscription on top of Sky Sports. but it's only like 2 channels.
    Not everyone is willing to subscribe to BT Sports aswell as Sky Sports.
    It does host NBA and UFC. . . The problem is BT Sports haven't made this box office event available for people who aren't already subscribed to BT Sports. I don't have BT Sports. But I would purchase this event as a one off if it was available to do so
    Last edited by MPX309; 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      LOL You don't understand the set up. . . We have Sky Sports. If you have Sky Sports, then you can purchase a Joshua fight on Sky Sports box office. . . . Most people have Sky Sports.

BT Sports is a separate subscription on top of Sky Sports. but it's only like 2 channels.
      Not everyone is willing to subscribe to BT Sports aswell as Sky Sports.
      It does host NBA and UFC. . . The problem is BT Sports haven't made this box office event available for people who aren't already subscribed to BT Sports. I don't have BT Sports. But I would purchase this event as a one off if it was available to do so
      i think they have made it available for sky customers to purchase.

Comment

Don't pay for any $5-20 stream that people is offering. Once you pay them, they send you a link only. That link is FREE!!! #imtheplug

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          i think they have made it available for sky customers to purchase.
          If you have a sky Q box?

Comment

If you have a sky Q box?
            dunno man just remember seeing something about sky and virgin customers being able to purchase it without a bt subscription

Comment

If you have a sky Q box?
              I just bought it. Gotta go here http://sport.bt.com/sport/bt-sport-b...11364260381802 Put in your Sky viewing card number and details

Comment

It's probably too late now, but you can watch Sky and Sky Box Office as well as BT Sport on Kodi. You can install the app on your android phone, xbox one, amazon firestick or windows computer. After that it's just a matter of adding a repo (it's free, but illegal but it's unlikely you'll get caught unless you're sharing a stream to hundreds of people)

I wouldn't try searching for online streaming from dodgy websites or facebook accounts. Every link I've ever watched in the past has either been pixelated, had buffering problems and just ruined the fight for me.

Another option is to download the fight from boxing torrent sites such as WBVA or Boxing Videos. You'll need to build up your seed ratio or donate (as little as £5), but if you start now you'll have built up points to download as much videos in high quality
                as you need for future PPV events.

You can also watch as a one off payment using NowTV online I think without subscribing to Sky.

Comment

Can I also say I'm fairly pissed at frank warren and box nation!!!
                  Everything that used to be on box nation has been changed to BT,their is literally no fights on box nation these days!

Comment

If you have an android phone, buy an iptv services .
                    Cast it to your tv. If you have a firestick or android box, even better .
                    I have two IPTV carriers in case one is down. They are so cheap, they are so worth it.
                    $5 a month on some .

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Use Acestream and head over to /r/BoxingStreams when the card starts for HD links.
                      Is acestreams any good??
                      Iv been thinking about downloading them for awhile,but a bit wary about them?

Comment

Working...
                      X