Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    --- there was no fight.

TUE 50-0 in flight refusing engagement.
    Yes there was none. It takes 2 to Tango.

Floyd never fought. We are not going to waste another dime to see Floyd run around the ring like a Pussay in a rematch. Let him retire for good.

This will be his legacy with Pac. An empty win.

This Is How Floyd Mayweather Jr Will be Remembered against Manny if he doesn't find his way to man up for a rematch.

Stephen A Smith.

The ultimate Floyd tribute video

Starts @ 1:10

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Lol this crap again Jesus I’m not even a Floyd fan like that’s but this **** is weak.. Pac lost and he’ll lose again. He should of saved his 210 mil.

Comment

Floyd knows his win was a Hoax. Can't get any clearer than this. No need for a rematch. It will just be the same old marathon huggathon event. Pac won the rematch without even throwing a punch.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Lomachenko the best P4P fighter of today after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          If floyd wanted to clear the doubts and cement his legacy as the best fighter, why shouldn't he rematch pac?

Is he scared that there's a VADA testing and he can't use IV'S anymore or he knew that a healthy pac will give him a beating?
          Even Spoon23 recently admit that Pacquiao lost.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Don't count on it bruh. Floyd will rather keep his fluke win which he barely won against an injured torn rotator, Pac, what more with a 2 armed Pac with a right hook pop. Floyd won't risk losing this time, he already did a Houdini with all that running and hugging.. He knows another one will be a tall order. He should just retire for good.

Time to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Even Spoon23 recently admit that Pacquiao lost.

Time to let it go.
            lol admit? I admit it was a Fluke win lolololol

While your at it in trying to understand my thoughts that you seem to have a hard time understanding with your level of IQ. It is borderline Fatal attraction actually, but I admire the effort.

Anyway, Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux
            was the same fight as Floyd Manny 1. But the best part was the hugging man didn't win and was deducted a point for all that hugging Rigo did.. But what is alarming strange is that if it was your hero Floyd who does it. It seems to be totally fine to hug all night in Vegas.

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas I guess.

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only their to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

ALL THAT RUNNING AND HUGGING WAS A ONE SIDED ENERGY DEFUSING BORE-FEST COURTESY OF FLOYD

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              lol admit? I admit it was a Fluke win lolololol

While your at it in trying to understand my thoughts that you seem to have a hard time understanding with your level of IQ. It is borderline Fatal attraction actually, but I admire the effort.

Anyway, Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux
              was the same fight as Floyd Manny 1. But the best part was the hugging man didn't win and was deducted a point for all that hugging Rigo did.. But what is alarming strange is that if it was your hero Floyd who does it. It seems to be totally fine to hug all night in Vegas.

Guillermo Rigondeaux kept on hugging Loma in their fight that in the 6th round @ 22.00 the Ref had to give him a point deduction, which is the right thing to do in the case of a coward boxer who was there to survive and not to fight as the other one put on a good show while the other one hugged his way to a defeat. The good thing is in that fight the true winner won that night which was Loma deservingly so, while that cannot be said to the Floyd Pacquiao fight though.. The true winner lost that night for pressing the action against a coward who just ran and ran to the disappointment of the crowd as he hugged his was to a rigged score card.. Oh the Irony.. Why is it only Floyd who gets away in Vegas? He is after all the golden goose in Vegas I guess.

When Floyd hugs he is entitled to it, as many as he wants, and for some odd way wins backing up with less punch connects compared to the aggressive Fighter Pacquiao that pressed on and connected more against the coward who was only their to survive. That's the nature of the corruption in Vegas.. The hypocrisy is too loud not to notice.

Vasyl Lomachenko VS Guillermo Rigondeaux

ALL THAT RUNNING AND HUGGING WAS A ONE SIDED ENERGY DEFUSING BORE-FEST COURTESY OF FLOYD

You said he barely won. That means you believe he won. All that work on your thread, gone to waste.

Comment

Fighters retire...its ok...the first fight was a minimum 5 yrs to late...now someone want it again, 9 yrs late lol

Comment

#FloydRuinsLives

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Half of the world think that pac won the fight.

Floyd has done a number on these guys. They still can't sleep 3 years after a fight

Comment

These guys aren't even the worst of the bunch. PAC-BOY back in the day worshipped Manny like a God.

Comment

Working...
                      X