Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
    Boxing scoring is OBJECTIVE. You're just on the outside looking in, you don't know jack shít about it you just repeat what other people say like a parakeet. What the fùck is wrong with you casuals? Learn the sport.

It wasn't close. GGG won convincingly and you can win a close fight convincingly.

There are two kinds of people that think Canelo won: the hater and the fanboy. If you're a true fan of Boxing, GGG won it's simple.
    There is 2 types of persons saying ggg was robbed,ggg dîk blowers & ginger haters(no coincidence most of them white)

Comment

• Seems like Jim Lampley is one of those who must be disdained and disrespected, too.
      I love GGG but he lost the second fight. And Lampley knows it even better than me. But still he pretends otherwise because GGG is an HBO's diva that must bring a lot of money and there is no point in recognizing the loss.
      The same thing was when they just didn't notice the combination of low blows which Ward landed on Kovalev's balls because of the politics HBO runs.
      Shame on you guys like Kellerman and Lampley.
      Last edited by Floydushka; 09-21-2018, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        lol Incoming salty comments
        jim's comment was salty....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          GGG should just fight murata and retire. He's already a first ballot HOF and ATG
          The Triple L Protection Act is STILL in full effect....LMMFAO!

We want Jermall Charlo vs Triple L!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
            This is insane. How can one call a fight that was THAT close a robbery. It was a close fight in a sport where JUDGING is subjective. He lost by 1 round on 2 cards. You don’t agree w the decision ? Ok. Fine. You call it a robbery and ignore the outcome to create your own narrative? That’s a bit much.

Pacquiao Bradley I was a robbery. Alexander v Matthysse was a robbery. He’ll, I can even ride w Golovkin Canelo I being a robbery.

This was simply a close fight which I think Canelo CLEARLY won. He won the rematch in the same fashion that GGG won the first fight. Coming forward and pushing the pace. He came to the press conference w no shades on. ggg had his Versace’s on deck. ggg lost. It’s cool. It was a great fight and he’s still a great fighter. Let’s move on.
            Bradley beat Manny in their 1st fight....Nelo beat Triple L in their 1st fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              It's an interesting dynamic when people believe being in the minority on an issue makes them part of some sort of elite group that's more knowledgeable than the masses. That's what happens on nsb..."the majority of boxing fans, who watch and score fights just as I do, dksab".
              Triple L takes his 3rd loss....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                He is a Hall of famer of course, but he is not an ATG
                I don't know how he is even a hall of famer with the competition he has had....LOL....Triple L is a flop....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  But wait, if a fight is that close, how can one guy CLEARLY win as you say? Isn't that similar to people calling it a robbery the other way?
                  Newsflash! That shet wasn't close.

Comment

• I agree. In my opinion, GGG defeated Canelo twice but Hell no he was not a Muhammad Ali. Ali was a larger than life, global icon figure and at one time the most recognizable human being on the planet earth.

He was bigger outside of the ring than he ever was in it; As far as him being a humanitarian, activist, statesman and diplomat goes. On the other hand, Golovkin is hardly even known outside of the boxing circles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      WTF was that diatribe of ****...i have no issue with him saying majority of boxing fans thought Golovkin won. Sure. Comparing Golovkin to Ali? Stop it. Just stop it.
                      Neither is okay cuz neither are true.

Comment

Working...
                      X